IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

33 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Much easier to gamble your way in to debt than out of it reddoc. No such thing as free money. 

Very true, bit tongue in cheek, but it is possible to manage your gambling and I did well at York today, thus the comment. However if you want to help me with the drinking I'd be very grateful.

6 hours ago, Hare Island said:

No. And no. Don’t project your moralities onto other OTIBers. 

Paul Merson

But both are prone to luring addictive personalities. One is potentially harmful to your mental health, the other is helpful to your physical health. I'm not saying either is morally clean. Just seems odd that you would have an issue with one but not the other, when the only difference is the method by which it feeds an addiction....and then present it as fact.... 

8 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

But both are prone to luring addictive personalities. One is potentially harmful to your mental health, the other is helpful to your physical health. I'm not saying either is morally clean. Just seems odd that you would have an issue with one but not the other, when the only difference is the method by which it feeds an addiction....and then present it as fact.... 

I was focussing on gambling because of Dunder. Personally I think gambling is really harmfully promoted atm, loads of tv ads with a small “when the fun stops, stop” disclaimer. Real lack of accountability over things like FOBT. Dunder in particular is in some ways worse as an online offer where it’s even harder to identify problem gamblers (even if they wanted to).

But actually I would be uncomfortable in City being sponsored by a booze company too. Whilst it’s not illegal it seems the industry has taken the same view, in particular due to the impression it gives of promoting alcohol to kids. But I don’t think alcohol and the way it’s sold is vile in the same way gambling currently is. 

7 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Because that’s the hallmark of Hummel. Would be like having Puma without the cat 

7 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Because it’s made by Hummel, they have never made a shirt without them!

I know that, I just think it looks a bit pants. 

7D81AC02-7870-4A3D-927E-849D29924B76.jpeg

Archived