IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

9 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Dobbin the Panto Horse hasn’t been back to the football since an unprovoked assault by a horrible little Rent-A-Ground scrote when we won an FA Cup tie at Eastville in the 1980s. Honestly, can’t a nag go to the football without being punched?

I like the shirt - not thrilled it’s another betting company but hey ho. Not heartbroken to see no trace of Dunder or Bristol Sport emblazoned on there.

As for the price, yes it’s extortionate but it’s been a racket for decades now and every season without fail instead of a shirt having a shelf life of at least two seasons; what really gets my hackles up as an overseas fan is the postage costs. I don’t often buy replica shirts but liked the retro robin white one of a couple years back and ordered - they wanted SIXTY QUID for postage alone. I should cocoa. Sent it to a relative in a England and reimbursed them the actual postage - which was funnily enough about a tenth of what the robbing so-and-sos wanted.

Sixty quid postage?!?!!!

That's bonkers.

Do you get to keep the pigeon as a souvenir or something.

7 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Going to stick my neck out here. Over-complicated collar design. Sponsor logo makes shirt look too busy and the colour scheme clashes with the rest of the shirt.

Always prefer a clean, minimalist design. All looks a bit 90s to me and not in a good way.

Sorry, not for me.

Saved me writing almost exactly this

50 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Can’t help but look at the green V shaped front.

Reminds me of a green mankini I saw in magaluf a few years ago...

I just can’t get ‘thong’ out of my head personally.

But that’s just my problem. Hopefully, the group therapy will work.

3 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

After all those other lovely Hummel kits we get...this thing. 

Tough to produce a good design when you've got to work with our childish badge and now a sponsor that requires the word "BET" to dominate the shirt. Still, I was hoping for something cleaner, less fussy, less busy.

Just a poor effort all around really.

Agreed. I hate it!

The big question for me is, why is the Mansion bet logo black and white on one of the GK kits and not on the Away Kit.  

I presume therefore it will be black and white on the home kit so it's stands out more but it's really annoying that they wouldn't do that on the away kit.

Away kit would look so much better!

25 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

The goal keepers kits are an absolute monstrosity, there's a mistake in the design of the flags around the neck of the away shirt, and apart from being an unpopular sponsor due to the gambling business, their logo looks horrendous on the shirts.

This is going really well so far. 

What is this flag mistake?

I read something earlier, but I didn't really understand it.

Archived