IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

22 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Honestly can’t believe anyone buys the likes of the England kit for £70 etc.  I’m sure they do but what a waste of money. 

I cant believe people buy City ST`s and expect to actually go to and watch a game crazy tom hiddleston GIF

At least the England kit is available in plenty of time as dire as it is. 4 days before our first game we still don't have a clue. We must be the only team in the country not to have revealed the home kit. Its not bloody difficult to come up with Jon Lansdown!!  I will give you a clue. Its red, will need some white chevrons on the sleeve, a Robin and a hummel logo. Christ 6 weeks to appoint a manager, still no kit and still no info to season ticket holders. What have Ashton and lansdown been doing. If its following process the process is damn slow and drawn out!!!!!

9 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Honestly can’t believe anyone buys the likes of the England kit for £70 etc.  I’m sure they do but what a waste of money. 

This is the thing, the shirt from the tournament before will be on sale at the same time in most places for 20 quid max. Was the case when I was in Germany for the world cup. They had the shirt from the euros two years before and I grabbed that for 15 quid

11 hours ago, Red Alert said:

At this rate I may well have to buy the kids prem kits for the 1st time. They’ve pretty much grown out of their city kits.

Such a ridiculous wait, it not like they’ve had 6 months of quiet time to get it sorted.

Are you aware that children are also able to wear normal clothes?

20 hours ago, Rocky said:

Tomorrow.

It's only a day away. 

Understand City are awaiting a new consignment of home shirts. Hummel supplied 40 pristine red home shirts together with 40 blue away shirts (original choice). Problem arose when Scotty, aware that you should wash a new shirt before wearing it, absent mindly put them in the wash together. We now have 80 purple shirts. Thankfully shop had lots of green shorts left over. 

Archived