IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Its a new kit - honestly why get so upset or worked up about it. It’ll come soon enough. 

I don't think it's just the new kit though. Animosity has heightened between the fans and the club over the past couple of months. 
Our social media twitter team are not helping much by constantly posting ridiculous tweets and about the away kit, leading to fans wanting to know about the whereabouts of the home kit. Usually, wouldn't be so much of an issue but so many fans have their knives out regarding the club at the moment.

Just now, lenred said:

Not that I’m bothered at all as I won’t be buying it for reasons @Fordy62 beautifully describes ? but if that is the kit why did it take so long to release it as it’s a standard plain template. Very odd and makes me think it’s not it. 

Haha. I delete half of my post as I decided it wasn’t very kind. ? 

51 minutes ago, 2015 said:

I don't think it's just the new kit though. Animosity has heightened between the fans and the club over the past couple of months. 
Our social media twitter team are not helping much by constantly posting ridiculous tweets and about the away kit, leading to fans wanting to know about the whereabouts of the home kit. Usually, wouldn't be so much of an issue but so many fans have their knives out regarding the club at the moment.

Totally get some of the other stuff - however the kit will come before the season starts and it wouldn’t matter whether it came today or on the day of the first game. No one can actually go to a game and wear it. 

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Totally get some of the other stuff - however the kit will come before the season starts and it wouldn’t matter whether it came today or on the day of the first game. No one can actually go to a game and wear it. 

Assume you realise that there are a large number of people that like to wear the club shirt away from a game?

Add to that those people that would be wearing them through the summer holidays

MASSIVE lost opportunity for sales

Something VERY wrong just 70 hours from the first game of the season and no home kit being released yet

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

Shambles. Last club in the league to announce it. The fans deserve to know. City are a laughing stock because of this.

I mean they aren't. No other clubs fans knows or cares we haven't released our home shirt yet, let's be honest. 

57 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

They can always play in vest and pants if its not ready for the season (like we had to at school when kit was forgotten , although our PE teacher was an absolute **** and even when kit was actually brought in he would nitpick it)

Would the thought of that encourage you to watch the match ?

1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

They can always play in vest and pants if its not ready for the season (like we had to at school when kit was forgotten , although our PE teacher was an absolute **** and even when kit was actually brought in he would nitpick it)

We had to do PE in our pants if we forgot our kit. The teacher was always forgetting his though

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Assume you realise that there are a large number of people that like to wear the club shirt away from a game?

Add to that those people that would be wearing them through the summer holidays

MASSIVE lost opportunity for sales

Something VERY wrong just 70 hours from the first game of the season and no home kit being released yet

Of course but people making out like its really important or something. It's not. Especially in different times.

It will hardly be a massive lost opportunity. Anyone who wanted a shirt will likely still buy one when they come out. Its the league cup - not the proper start.

1 hour ago, Selred said:

I mean they aren't. No other clubs fans knows or cares we haven't released our home shirt yet, let's be honest. 

Exactly. I mean not that many of our own fans will care let alone another club worrying about our shirt!!

Archived