Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

If anyone’s interested, you can get good odds on William Hill and Paddypower that City’s first team kit isn’t going to be red next year.  (Also good odds on Elvis as well)

At least the England kit is available in plenty of time as dire as it is. 4 days before our first game we still don't have a clue. We must be the only team in the country not to have revealed the home kit. Its not bloody difficult to come up with Jon Lansdown!!  I will give you a clue. Its red, will need some white chevrons on the sleeve, a Robin and a hummel logo. Christ 6 weeks to appoint a manager, still no kit and still no info to season ticket holders. What have Ashton and lansdown been doing. If its following process the process is damn slow and drawn out!!!!!

The thing that I don’t get is that the club is crying out for money due to Covid, so why delay the launch and therefore not take a golden opportunity to generate revenue? I get the sponsor change delayed it but why shoot yourself in the foot

• Like 3
On 22/08/2020 at 09:33, BRISTOL86 said:

Yes I get it. But it still looks naff. About time we stopped clinging to a minor achievement 30 years ago IMO!!

League title 5 years ago is not a minor achievement.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Honestly can’t believe anyone buys the likes of the England kit for £70 etc.  I’m sure they do but what a waste of money. 

This is the thing, the shirt from the tournament before will be on sale at the same time in most places for 20 quid max. Was the case when I was in Germany for the world cup. They had the shirt from the euros two years before and I grabbed that for 15 quid

11 hours ago, Red Alert said:

At this rate I may well have to buy the kids prem kits for the 1st time. They’ve pretty much grown out of their city kits.

Such a ridiculous wait, it not like they’ve had 6 months of quiet time to get it sorted.

Are you aware that children are also able to wear normal clothes?

• Haha 5
17 hours ago, MarcusX said:

This is asked every single time, lots of kits are nothing to do with the flag. It's usually the colours of the national FA or some historic national identity

OK, no need to be shirty.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Rocky said:

Tomorrow.

It's only a day away. 

Understand City are awaiting a new consignment of home shirts. Hummel supplied 40 pristine red home shirts together with 40 blue away shirts (original choice). Problem arose when Scotty, aware that you should wash a new shirt before wearing it, absent mindly put them in the wash together. We now have 80 purple shirts. Thankfully shop had lots of green shorts left over. 

• Haha 1
  • elhombrecito changed the title to New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released