Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Wasn't anything special, but wouldn't expect out Manager to say anything else

I thing that I thought was unique was spelling Bristol City in semaphore, but it is hidden on the inside of the shirts

Don't worry all will be revealed soon

Not worried at all - couldn't give a toss really :)

Just interested in what the bit re club history was about - seems its the hidden away semaphore as you point out.

Jon Lansdown in October 2018. 

"We had just been in a contract where you’re just getting template kits"

"It all means you’re left feeling like you don’t have that identity, which is so important to a club." 

https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/bristol-city-vice-chairman-discusses-the-clubs-independent-kit-making/

It's official. We've lost the identity we've heard so much about the last 5 years. Let the pillars fall. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Selred said:

"It all means you’re left feeling like you don’t have that identity, which is so important to a club." 

https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/bristol-city-vice-chairman-discusses-the-clubs-independent-kit-making/

It's official. We've lost the identity we've heard so much about the last 5 years. Let the pillars fall. 

Grow a pair mate.

The shirt hasn't even been unveiled and you're making assumptions.

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, Selred said:

I'm sure someone posted here that Hummel dont do templates, they offer a bespoke service to each team regardless of "level" unlike adidas/nike etc

I think they tried to do something clever with the BS shirts, but have realised they had flaws somewhere along the way (low stock levels, poor supply etc) and have decided to let someone else handle it. No shame in that really

9 hours ago, Selred said:

Haven’t seen another team with our away kit design? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Grow a pair mate.

The shirt hasn't even been unveiled and you're making assumptions.

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

I'm sure someone posted here that Hummel dont do templates, they offer a bespoke service to each team regardless of "level" unlike adidas/nike etc

I think they tried to do something clever with the BS shirts, but have realised they had flaws somewhere along the way (low stock levels, poor supply etc) and have decided to let someone else handle it. No shame in that really

23 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Haven’t seen another team with our away kit design? 

Only basing if on the leaked picture of Kalas. Exactly the same kit as Charlton's. 

11 hours ago, The Journalist said:

As far as I can tell, it's identical to Charlton's new kit?!...

The Charlton kit has swords down the right hand side, Hummel like to add little details, I'm sure we'll have our own too

• elhombrecito changed the title to New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Reveal at Midday
  • elhombrecito changed the title to New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released