Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

6 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Nice touch with the names and their faces in the shirt. 

Love it to be honest, some really nice touches there.  Fairplay

In my opinion this is a very nice shirt and the AG8 is a touch of class and unique to any other clubs kit

i don’t usually buy a shirt but I may just make an exception this time!

i hope every player who wears it this season fully appreciate and understand the sacrifice the AG8 made and wear this new kit with pride 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Shit crest? Much nicer than the old one

3 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

I think the new crest is class.  I love the circle around it too.  I'm the opposite to people, I think the robin on its own is awful. 

I didn't love it on release, but thought it might grow on me. It's just really not done that. When I see it on TV or the web next to another clubs crest I invariably think that ours looks crude, childish, and simply not like a crest for a football team.

Just my opinion and I'm not angry about it.

30 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Who gives a ****?

Cringeworthy the way they drag it out each year, it's a football shirt. 

Anybody above the age of 16 that wears one to games is very questionable.

As others have said, more interested who's in the kit. 

A lot of people care a lot incredibly as has been evidenced on here! As if it’s important or something...

2 minutes ago, INCRED said:

In my opinion this is a very nice shirt and the AG8 is a touch of class and unique to any other clubs kit

i don’t usually buy a shirt but I may just make an exception this time!

i hope every player who wears it this season fully appreciate and understand the sacrifice the AG8 made and wear this new kit with pride 

I've not bought a shirt in ages - too old to wear on imo.

But I'm going to get one of these for my nephew, he'll love it.

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That’s pretty much my thoughts. Someone on twitter described it as our best kit ever! I don’t get the love for it....it’s fine but ordinary.

Yeh. And you know what that's fine as well. I'm absolutely ok with having a solid 6/10 kit. We don't need a mind-blowing, incredible kit every season. We play in plain red. That's it. It's not an inherently interesting design.

It's a solid shirt this year (bar the mistake in the collar flags).

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I didn't love it on release, but thought it might grow on me. It's just really not done that. When I see it on TV or the web next to another clubs crest I invariably think that ours looks crude, childish, and simply not like a crest for a football team.

Just my opinion and I'm not angry about it.

I do agree in a sense, but equally our badge stands out as something different too

Looks decent to be fair - definitely one of the better shirts of recent years. The eight tribute is classy.. when was the last time a major kit manufacturer actually designed something bespoke and meaningful on a shirt for us?

• elhombrecito changed the title to New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released