IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

1 hour ago, Bobbie said:

I do genuinely find it weird when I see adults wearing football shirts though. Why do people feel the need to display which team they support? Surely attending games and supporting the team will suffice? 

So football shirts are out, other sports club shirts are out, band t-shirts are out.

Anything else you want that we should all follow when we get dressed in the morning? Wouldn't want to cause you any unnecessary distress. 

5 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Previous years I haven't been able to buy a shirt due to the Small being far too big, and the youth kits having "Robins" on the front...

Thankfully this year I will be able to buy one of these beauties:

1585-460.jpg20/21 BCFC AWAY SHIRT YOUTH

So one can actually buy a shirt without a sponsor? That would be a very positive move.

• Admin
37 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Do the women and men's sides still have different sponsors? I'm sure more would be made of it if the men's side had Thatchers.

Assume only front of shirt main sponsor 

It was only the player that shared this and not seen it anywhere else. I guess all will be revealed tomorrow 

15 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Bit disappointed that Robins hasn’t replaced the sponsor like last 2 seasons! Looks a bit plain with nothing may as well buy the training top!

Instead of a free shirt..? 

I though everyone wanted/preferred sponsorless shirts anyway..? 

The use of dry-dye technology is superb to be fair, really applaud JL/the club on that. There are many things that are pretty appalling about the way football shirts are manufactured unfortunately, and water consumption is one of them. Great we've addressed that.

Having a betting company as a sponsor is regrettable given the horrendous impact it has on some in society; let's be clear, bankruptcy/severe debt and even a contributing factor to suicide at worst.

But overall, it's a lovely shirt and will surely sell big.

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Bit disappointed that Robins hasn’t replaced the sponsor like last 2 seasons! Looks a bit plain with nothing may as well buy the training top!

I'm delighted by this. The smallest adult size is baggy on me, and having 'Robins' emblazoned on the front has always put me off getting a youth shirt. But love the look of the shirt without a sponsor.

6 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I like the look of the shirt and would be happy to see the 8 get a %tage of sales. Unfortunately I'm 58 years of age and waaaaaaayyyyyy too old to wear a Football Shirt. I'll stick to Polo Shirts 

Well I`m nearly 68 and I have just bought one, also... really .....bought a 8 mug as well, (waits for comments on that) in the hope that maybe something goes back to the 8, if I do ever get back to the gate I would be proud to wear it as well.

10 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Didn't notice the players faces on the shirt or a couple of other details pointed out by Jon Lansdown;

From that interview JL says they got in touch with the families to let them know what the Club we're doing.

He doesn't say whether they asked permission to do it. To use names and images.

Can you do that without permission...use someone's name and image in a product to sell?

Surely in this day and age, permission would have to be sought and image rights agreed?

• Admin
6 minutes ago, spudski said:

From that interview JL says they got in touch with the families to let them know what the Club we're doing.

He doesn't say whether they asked permission to do it. To use names and images.

Can you do that without permission...use someone's name and image in a product to sell?

Surely in this day and age, permission would have to be sought and image rights agreed?

Just adding to the above  I hope that the club aren't just going to keep all the money associated with kits, books, paintings etc of these guys they make. 

Archived