IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

2 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

You think it can't get worse and then....

32809276-0-image-a-11_1599306785780.jpg

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

That's a joke/wind up, right. Right?? :huh:

2 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

The shirt by itself is a monstrosity, yet learning now it has matching shorts makes it even worse.  Last time I saw something like that was the best part of 30 years ago, remember this beast?
Catwalk of shame – The Sun

The shorts and socks are for kids/fans to buy but won’t be worn by the team, it’s white shorts and socks for the players

14 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

The shirt by itself is a monstrosity, yet learning now it has matching shorts makes it even worse.  Last time I saw something like that was the best part of 30 years ago, remember this beast?
Catwalk of shame – The Sun

How about this from Brum.

I think the away version was a red variant, Norwich had green/yellow and I think Posh had something similar

image.thumb.png.e9295c96cd079ed8bb639618ba9281e4.png

6 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

My fault for not reading this line.  I just assumed that if you released a kit, you would have them to sell?  But anyway, I've ordered a shirt for my mates birthday which is on the 23rd! And it looks like >>> Orders will be fulfilled by the end of October. 

What the actual......  

I not overly bothered, but only Bristol City can be the last team in europe to release their home kit, and then take 2 months to get it to you when they do. Bristol City off the field is a complete shamble isn't it.  That and the media team! They couldn't even get the score right on the the youtube highlights! 

They also advertise it as "Available Now" which is a bit misleading 

18 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

My fault for not reading this line.  I just assumed that if you released a kit, you would have them to sell?  But anyway, I've ordered a shirt for my mates birthday which is on the 23rd! And it looks like >>> Orders will be fulfilled by the end of October. 

What the actual......  

I not overly bothered, but only Bristol City can be the last team in europe to release their home kit, and then take 2 months to get it to you when they do. Bristol City off the field is a complete shamble isn't it.  That and the media team! They couldn't even get the score right on the youtube highlights after the Exeter game! 

You've have thought with no fans being allowed into the stadium that there commercial side would be on point trying to put up as much revenue as possible. Nope. 

To be fair, they are all clearly listed as "Pre-Order" and it does state that orders will be fulfilled by the end of October (as below).

Though, as to why it takes this long when other Hummel clubs are selling their's already is anybody's guess!! 

image.png

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

To be fair, they are all clearly listed as "Pre-Order" and it does state that orders will be fulfilled by the end of October (as below).

Though, as to why it takes this long when other Hummel clubs are selling their's already is anybody's guess!! 

image.png

Presumably we couldn't put our stock order in until the sponsor issue was sorted?

So, is there no option to go to the club shop and try one on? 
The sizes/tightness/baggieness/length of these kits change every year and I don’t know if the same size as last year will fit my 6 year old. Ideally she’d be able to try it on. 
Will they actually be in the club shop at any time or is it all online only? 

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

So, is there no option to go to the club shop and try one on? 
The sizes/tightness/baggieness/length of these kits change every year and I don’t know if the same size as last year will fit my 6 year old. Ideally she’d be able to try it on. 
Will they actually be in the club shop at any time or is it all online only? 

No I was down there yesterday the changing rooms are closed - I couldn’t try a jacket on had to take the chance it fitted (it did!)

Archived