IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

24 minutes ago, hodge said:

Given there's not a lot of football talk outside restarting and continental football we have the annual topic of new kits and first one I've seen is Plymouth's offering

Plymouth.png

Not keen - it looks like a polo shirt to me. They do seem to have been going for a darker and darker green over the last few seasons and it doesn`t seem right somehow.

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Not keen - it looks like a polo shirt to me. They do seem to have been going for a darker and darker green over the last few seasons and it doesn`t seem right somehow.

Trying to picture it red and white, not sure it would look too bad, certainly not as bad as we've had in some years past but perhaps not the same standard of design as the majority of the kits we've had since BS.

45 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

There's a few on the link below and I quite like the Juventus shirt

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/10/2020-21-kit-overview-all-20-21-kit-leaks-info.html?m=1

Is it just me or are teams just trying to be trendy with kits rather than something that looks nice? Man City's home one is just the bottom of a swimming pool. Reckon Liverpool's green may swap to gold once they've won the league

22 minutes ago, hodge said:

Is it just me or are teams just trying to be trendy with kits rather than something that looks nice? Man City's home one is just the bottom of a swimming pool. Reckon Liverpool's green may swap to gold once they've won the league

I was there thinking the same also apart from traditional clubs like Plymouth,Yeovil & Forest Green I've never been a fan of second kits in green. Maybe Newcastle could copy the Juventus strip as theirs Is pretty bland 

15 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I was there thinking the same also apart from traditional clubs like Plymouth,Yeovil & Forest Green I've never been a fan of second kits in green. Maybe Newcastle could copy the Juventus strip as theirs Is pretty bland 

I don't mind the Spurs one, I think green just needs the right design, if we weren't doing purple and lime one season I wouldn't mind a lighter green kit.

We're using Hummel next season and just found this online

FGR took the decision to sever ties with Danish brand Hummel after they failed to provide the club with kits nearly a month into the 2018-19 season. The club have been forced to wear a makeshift light blue third kit for the first three fixtures of the season.

?

2 hours ago, hodge said:

I don't mind the Spurs one, I think green just needs the right design, if we weren't doing purple and lime one season I wouldn't mind a lighter green kit.

We're using Hummel next season and just found this online

FGR took the decision to sever ties with Danish brand Hummel after they failed to provide the club with kits nearly a month into the 2018-19 season. The club have been forced to wear a makeshift light blue third kit for the first three fixtures of the season.

?

I believe we had the same issue with Adidas towards the end of the deal with them. I remember Amy Kingston (academy director) saying they were having to go to places like sports direct just so new players joining the club had kit to train in.

• Admin
12 hours ago, hodge said:

Man City are currently holding a competition to design next seasons kit

Will be interesting to see what supporters choose

Hopefully we’ll have a decent purple & lime away or 3rd kit. The lime colour was too bright in the last one and wasn’t a fan of the Middlesbrough style band across the shirt. 

Oh god, I forgot we'll have the tedious 3 week tease leading up to some underwhelming kit that divides opinion.

A process that JL seems to think builds excitement and anticipation, but generally leads to 'what clown designed that and 'why were fans not consulted''.

Before the inevitable argument about kits being too expensive, it's growing on me, I've gone off it and then a selection of fan designed kits that look infinitely better.

Same story every year.

On 01/06/2020 at 21:53, Ska Junkie said:

Alleged Everton template would do me, in red obviously.

Classy Hummel Everton 20-21 Home & Away Kit Concepts Revealed ...

Oh my. Yes please. Although I have a real problem with the odd shapes and squiggles going through shirts. At least the line here is Hummel and not some random drawing by a kid, like some of the shirts on here. Just leave it plain, ffs

Saw the Motherwell away shirt on facebook last night, that is a belter. The Juve shirt is a monstrosity 

2 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Marseille away
olympique-marseille-20-21-away-kit-2.jpg

Bayern home
bayern-munich-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

Inverness homenewkit3-1170x650.png

Stockport home (blue) and awaystockport_county_2020_2021_kits.jpg

Kilmarnock home

hummel-kilminarock-20-21-home-kit+%25287

Imagining that with no stripes just red with the navy parts as white, don't think it would look bad

47 minutes ago, hodge said:

Imagining that with no stripes just red with the navy parts as white, don't think it would look bad

We would look like Arsenal with that, no?

Surely the navy parts will be red aswell, with the Hummel markings in white on the sleeves.

Archived