IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

We would look like Arsenal with that, no?

Surely the navy parts will be red aswell, with the Hummel markings in white on the sleeves.

Given this is the supposed Arsenal design shown above then don't think we have to worry about that, also screw worrying if we look like someone else as long as its a good kit

arsenal-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

9 minutes ago, hodge said:

Given this is the supposed Arsenal design shown above then don't think we have to worry about that, also screw worrying if we look like someone else as long as its a good kit

arsenal-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

This will do in red!

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Wasn't there a health and safety issue with the neck laces when Man Utd had something similar?

Perhaps over here? Could swear I've seen a German club with them recently

On 28/05/2020 at 03:03, hodge said:

Given there's not a lot of football talk outside restarting and continental football we have the annual topic of new kits and first one I've seen is Plymouth's offering

Plymouth.png

Would be great to wear when cooking a barbie as the fat stains went show on the black 

23 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Besiktas special kit to mark that so important 117th anniversary
besiktas-117-years-kit+%25281%2529.jpg

Last time I saw a shirt like that, Stalone was in goal, Pèle was taking the piss and Russell Osman made the most inspiring speech of his career.

'C'mon, we can win this lads'.

5 hours ago, hodge said:

Having said that, if not to appear copying Dortmund I wouldn't mind black with orange instead of the red on that with orange piping as the black line on the body

We could copy a lot worse clubs than BvB WTGR. I would love a yellow and black version, that would seriously make me think about buying a shirt for the first time in a lot of years (I'm too old for replica shirts).

Just look at their shirt for next season.....?

LEAK OVERVIEW: Borussia Dortmund 20-21 Home, Away, Third Kit ...

Archived