IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

29 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

We could copy a lot worse clubs than BvB WTGR. I would love a yellow and black version, that would seriously make me think about buying a shirt for the first time in a lot of years (I'm too old for replica shirts).

Just look at their shirt for next season.....?

LEAK OVERVIEW: Borussia Dortmund 20-21 Home, Away, Third Kit ...

Its not the yellow/black its the fact you know we'd get 'just copying Dortmund to be popular' comments, think I'd like a mostly black shirt with yellow piping, hummel marks down sleeves etc

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

We could copy a lot worse clubs than BvB WTGR. I would love a yellow and black version, that would seriously make me think about buying a shirt for the first time in a lot of years (I'm too old for replica shirts).

We’ve had a lemon yellow away shirt with navy trim in the past which I liked but that BvB shirt reminds me of Hull

On 13/06/2020 at 00:30, Ska Junkie said:

6 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Saw Brighton wearing this kit on Sky today and wondered where the stripes had gone, but upon checking 'Historical Brighton kits' it shows that Brighton have worn an all blue shirt for at least 20 seasons of their history. I then remembered they wore all blue in the 80s when they nearly won the FA Cup. Very nice shirt, I wouldn't mind this in red with white pinstripes for City.

2 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Saw Brighton wearing this kit on Sky today and wondered where the stripes had gone, but upon checking 'Historical Brighton kits' it shows that Brighton have worn an all blue shirt for at least 20 seasons of their history. I then remembered they wore all blue in the 80s when they nearly won the FA Cup. Very nice shirt, I wouldn't mind this in red with white pinstripes for City.

Too soon since 17/18 I'd say 

Archived