IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

2 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

It's not free at all.  The season ticket holders have already paid approx £80 - £100 for this part of the season.      So it's not free.

The only way it's free is if they refund everybody and still offer them a free stream.....which they are not doing. EFL clubs who have offered refunds state it's one of the option available - you can't have both.      So it's not free.

There's no scenario where anybody is getting anything for free.

How do you know they are not doing that? Until they come out and say so, you're just guessing.

Can't we just wait until we know what the club is planning before criticising them? :dunno:

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

How do you know they are not doing that? Until they come out and say so, you're just guessing.

Can't we just wait until we know what the club is planning before criticising them? :dunno:

elhombrecito, that’s the issue  - When will we know , the club saying nothing presumes nothing  will be offered, 

What are they waiting for, Don’t forget it is unlikely crowds will be back before next season starts as well.

• SC&T Board Members

Now Leeds have joined the clubs confirming a pro rata refund:

1. QPR
pro-rata season ticket refunds will also be made available in due course

2. Derby County
Option 1: 17% Pro-rated Refund for 2019/20 Season
Option 2: 20% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal
Option 3: 10% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal Plus Free RamsTV Subscription for Home andAway Behind Closed Doors Matches
Option 4: Vouchers for 4 x 2020/21 Season Home League Match Tickets
Option 5: No refund required, please consider it my contribution to the club

3. Huddersfield Town
The Club hopes that as many 2019/20 Season Card holders as possible take up the option of the iFollow pass, but the option of a pro-rata refund will also be available

4. WBA
Full details will be announced across our media platforms on Monday, which will include the opportunity to claim a refund for those season-ticket holders who wish to do so.

5. Swansea
Please note that this free and exclusive offer is not available to those redeeming their season ticket with a partial refund on their ticket.

6. Sheffield Wednesday
Other options will include a pro rata refund

7. Hull City
2 month payment holiday on their annual ST scheme, equivalent to a pro rata refund of the cost of 4 home games

8. Middlesbrough
To all our Season Card Holders who have missed out on the final four games of this season, we are offering a pro-rata credit on your ticketing account which can be used against future purchases including Season Cards and match tickets. This process will happen automatically, and confirmation will be sent.

If you do require a refund instead of a credit please contact ticket@mfc.co.uk

9. Fulham
From today, Season Ticket Holders will be able to choose one of four options:

• Access to watch all nine (9) remaining league matches – home and away – live on FFCtv; or 

• A pro-rata credit towards a 2020/21 Season Ticket; or  

• A pro-rata refund for Fulham’s remaining home league games; or

• A donation to Fulham FC Foundation

10. Millwall (No refunds)
The club hopes that this compensation package represents a fair and reasonable settlement for all season ticket holders in what is an unprecedented and financially challenging predicament completely outside of its control (though The Athletic reports that they are now backtracking on their 'no refunds' stance).

11. Leeds United
You can claim a pro-rata refund based on the face value of your 2019/20 Season Ticket

And in League One, Sunderland who had originally said no refund have now backtracked following criticism from their fans.

I've e mailed the club 3 times now requesting an update, even if its only a holding statement.  No surprise, Ive still heard nothing back!!!  The longer this goes on, the more its pissing people off, especially me!  Pure ****** ignorance, end of ? 

19 minutes ago, The Major said:

I've e mailed the club 3 times now requesting an update, even if its only a holding statement.  No surprise, Ive still heard nothing back!!!  The longer this goes on, the more its pissing people off, especially me!  Pure ****** ignorance, end of ? 

They're far to busy......................this week has seen the launch of an exciting new stainless steel water bottle with the club logo on it, only £18 (water extra if required).

https://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/bcfc/souvenir/bcfc-gifts/bcfcmugsflask/1553_city-stainless-steel-water-bottle.html

I don't see how you can expect them to bother with you when they've got so much overpriced tat to flog.

• SC&T Board Members

12 Championship clubs have now confirmed that they are offering refunds. Luton the latest to announce this, while Millwall have backtracked (officially now on their website) on their earlier decision not to offer any. Here's the latest list:

1. QPR

2. Derby County

3. Huddersfield Town
The Club hopes that as many 2019/20 Season Card holders as possible take up the option of the iFollow pass, but the option of a pro-rata refund will also be available

4. WBA
Full details will be announced across our media platforms on Monday, which will include the opportunity to claim a refund for those season-ticket holders who wish to do so.

5. Swansea
Please note that this free and exclusive offer is not available to those redeeming their season ticket with a partial refund on their ticket.

6. Sheffield Wednesday

7. Hull City
2 month payment holiday on their annual ST scheme, equivalent to a pro rata refund of the cost of 4 home games

8. Middlesbrough

9. Fulham
From today, Season Ticket Holders will be able to choose… A pro-rata refund  

10. Millwall (now backtracked on previous ‘no refund’ stance)
If you wish to request a pro-rata refund on your 2019/20 season ticket please contact…

11. Leeds United
You can claim a pro-rata refund

12. Luton Town
…all season ticket holders will be entitled to a partial refund

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

They're far to busy......................this week has seen the launch of an exciting new stainless steel water bottle with the club logo on it, only £18 (water extra if required).

https://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/bcfc/souvenir/bcfc-gifts/bcfcmugsflask/1553_city-stainless-steel-water-bottle.html

I don't see how you can expect them to bother with you when they've got so much overpriced tat to flog.

In their defence....it does appear to come with a free butt plug!

image.png.67acea5153760b040caefe79377e8faa.png

1 hour ago, The Major said:

I done exactly the same, 4emails with no response, totally fxxking ignorance by the club, come on  Lansdown, you've had my money in advance, now refund it, 

34 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

In their defence....it does appear to come with a free butt plug!

image.png.67acea5153760b040caefe79377e8faa.png

These items were originally purchased by Bristol Sport in case stadiums could have opened with social distancing.....toilets would have been closed and supporters issued with 1 bottle each to pi$$ in and the plug to be inserted before entering the stadium!

Rather than waste the items they've been rebranded and offered for sale.

16 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Because their season is finished

That's besides the matter, everyone knew that the games wouldn't of gone ahead or would be behind closed doors for a long time.

You could argue that the announcement about our season being behind closed doors was before the one that there's is curtailed.

Had an Email from the club to say my Robins TV package will start again soon . No mention anything about refunds for season tickets yet but they are obviously near making a decision 

Dear *****

We hope you are keeping well during these difficult and uncertain times. 

Following on from Monday’s announcement confirming the remaining fixtures schedule for the 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship season, this is to inform you that your Robins TV monthly video livestream direct debit will now resume on June 11th. 

Last Friday saw the partnership announcement between the EFL and Sky. This means that all Championship football clubs will be able to use the Sky camera feed for matchday coverage (subject to the restrictions laid out in the announcement above). This will be a four-camera, multi-angle, multi-replay production with an enhanced Robins TV programme starting an hour ahead of kick-off. 

You will have access to all the pre-match build-up, including behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, pre-match, half-time and full-time analysis from Robins TV commentators and guests – all for just £12.50 per month. Please note this monthly video package is ONLY available to our existing subscribers and represents a big thank you to you for your support over the season. Match-to-match passes will be sold at £10 per game.

In order to manage the demand that “behind closed doors” will inevitably bring to our platform, we are in the process of launching a new Robins TV page – so be prepared for it to look a little bit different! Please do take the opportunity to log-on once it is launched in the coming week and check your subscription and log-in details all work smoothly ahead of the first match at Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, June 20th. 

If you have any queries regarding your subscription please contact our support team at Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com.

Thanks for your support.

Our club have known for a while now about what is happening this season and, have been planning all scenarios prior to this happening. It seems to me as if they are hoping by delaying things a little, they'll get more people choosing the option of the TV deal, which in turn might put a little pressure on others to do the same, or entice them, ultimately reducing the numbers who will demand a refund and how much they have to pay back. I have to say, they are cold and calculated when it comes to dealing with the clubs fan base, sorry, customer base.

The club have mentioned a few times about the goodwill within the club and referred to the players deferring their wages as an example, well, lot's of us have been deferring our right to a refund except, we haven't actually been asked if we want to.

18 minutes ago, MarkDavis1986 said:

That's besides the matter, everyone knew that the games wouldn't of gone ahead or would be behind closed doors for a long time.

You could argue that the announcement about our season being behind closed doors was before the one that there's is curtailed.

SL is a business man. He'll come up with something that will be beneficial for club and fan. We won't get a full refund for the home games, I'd imagine it'll be a % of. Expect an announcement before the weekend.

17 minutes ago, westonred said:

Had an Email from the club to say my Robins TV package will start again soon . No mention anything about refunds for season tickets yet but they are obviously near making a decision 

Dear *****

We hope you are keeping well during these difficult and uncertain times. 

Following on from Monday’s announcement confirming the remaining fixtures schedule for the 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship season, this is to inform you that your Robins TV monthly video livestream direct debit will now resume on June 11th. 

Last Friday saw the partnership announcement between the EFL and Sky. This means that all Championship football clubs will be able to use the Sky camera feed for matchday coverage (subject to the restrictions laid out in the announcement above). This will be a four-camera, multi-angle, multi-replay production with an enhanced Robins TV programme starting an hour ahead of kick-off. 

You will have access to all the pre-match build-up, including behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, pre-match, half-time and full-time analysis from Robins TV commentators and guests – all for just £12.50 per month. Please note this monthly video package is ONLY available to our existing subscribers and represents a big thank you to you for your support over the season. Match-to-match passes will be sold at £10 per game.

In order to manage the demand that “behind closed doors” will inevitably bring to our platform, we are in the process of launching a new Robins TV page – so be prepared for it to look a little bit different! Please do take the opportunity to log-on once it is launched in the coming week and check your subscription and log-in details all work smoothly ahead of the first match at Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, June 20th. 

If you have any queries regarding your subscription please contact our support team at Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com.

Thanks for your support.

I'm a bit confused, I thought it was supposed to be free as a STH? They're telling me I still have to pay my audio subscription and upgrade to the TV for £10? 

23 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

SL is a business man. He'll come up with something that will be beneficial for club and fan. We won't get a full refund for the home games, I'd imagine it'll be a % of. Expect an announcement before the weekend.

Without wanting to sound rude, do you really think Mr Lansdown is sat at home working out different options to save the club a few bob? His management finance team will be working that out for his approval, if they need it. 

As for the refund, they have to offer the full refund by law. They're just delaying it to sign up as many as they can for the TV package and save a bit of cash.

14 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I'm a bit confused, I thought it was supposed to be free as a STH? They're telling me I still have to pay my audio subscription and upgrade to the TV for £10? 

No as a STH it will be offered free (probably instead of a refund) but as i had a ST for the games i could get to and an Annual TV package so they Emailed me as Robins TV Subscriber not a STH  

30 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Except that SL doesn't have a role in the day to day running of the club.

Writing big cheques based on the advice of his chosen team, quite possibly, but deciding what happens with refunds, RobinsTV etc, less so.

3 minutes ago, westonred said:

No as a STH it will be offered free (probably instead of a refund) but as i had a ST for the games i could get to and an Annual TV package so they Emailed me as Robins TV Subscriber not a STH  

No, I'm quoting from my email, is this referring to me as an audio subscriber not as a STH then?

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

No, I'm quoting from my email, is this referring to me as an audio subscriber not as a STH then?

I don't know then, i would Email them if your getting free Live video matches you wont want to pay for Audio as well 

• SC&T Board Members

Gregor MacGregor has now done a piece on this in The Post:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-under-pressure-match-4209318

I see he's 'borrowed' my list of clubs from this thread ... and found two more to add to it. So it's now 14 of the 24 Championship clubs that are offering a refund:

1. QPR

2. Derby County

3. Huddersfield Town

4. WBA

5. Swansea

6. Sheffield Wednesday

7. Hull City

8. Middlesbrough

9. Fulham

If you wish to request a pro-rata refund on your 2019/20 season ticket please contact…

11. Leeds United

12. Luton Town

13. Nottingham Forest: Offering four options, one of which is a straightforward refund.

14. Brentford: Offering a full refund for match tickets for the final games, with season ticket holders to be contacted soon.

35 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I share your confusion. I've only ever had Robins tv for one month while I was abroad in February. 

I'm a season card holder, why are they emailing me saying they will take money from my account for Robins tv? How do I stop this happening? 

The longer the club takes to inform some of its key customers the more it alienates and frustrates suppoters.

This scenario would have been drawn up weeks ago and yet the silence is deafening. Just make your announcement. 

This yet again shows up how poor communications are on key decisions when dealing with supporters, I was happy for them to keep my money this season but now I am of the opinion I want my money back, you treat me with contempt I will do the same.

Rant over.

19 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I share your confusion. I've only ever had Robins tv for one month while I was abroad in February. 

I'm a season card holder, why are they emailing me saying they will take money from my account for Robins tv? How do I stop this happening? 

I don't know…I don't expect to pay for anything for the remainder of the season.

From the email:

If you have any queries regarding your subscription please contact our support team at Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com

• SC&T Board Members
25 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

Gregor MacGregor has now done a piece on this in The Post:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-under-pressure-match-4209318

I see he's 'borrowed' my list of clubs from this thread ... and found two more to add to it. So it's now 14 of the 24 Championship clubs that are offering a refund:

1. QPR

2. Derby County

3. Huddersfield Town

4. WBA

5. Swansea

6. Sheffield Wednesday

7. Hull City

8. Middlesbrough

9. Fulham

11. Leeds United

12. Luton Town

13. Nottingham Forest: Offering four options, one of which is a straightforward refund.

14. Brentford: Offering a full refund for match tickets for the final games, with season ticket holders to be contacted soon.

Now up to 15, as Wigan have also announced refunds. Stoke City say on their website they are working on "the provision of refunds to season card holders".

So you can pretty much call it 16 out of 24.

3 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

Now up to 15, as Wigan have also announced refunds. Stoke City say on their website they are working on "the provision of refunds to season card holders".

So you can pretty much call it 16 out of 24.

They won't want to be last.

Archived