IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

9 minutes ago, westonred said:

For those of you happy with the streaming service in place of a ST refund.  City v Cardiff has now been chosen for Sky coverage so seven out of the final nine are on Sky anyway

No, 2 out of the 9 are on Sky

Season card holders can watch all 9 on robins TV,   non season card holders can only buy the 7 non sky games.

19 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Season card holders can watch all 9 on robins TV,   non season card holders can only buy the 7 non sky games.

Haha whoops yep 2 out of the nine are on sky is what i meant D'oh !! 

• Admin
37 minutes ago, The Humble Realist said:

Rang supporter services this morning -announcement on refund policy will be made 'later today'....that was at about 10:30

Announcement so late that nobody can have time to contact the club

5 hours ago, CodeRed said:

+ Put your pastie in the freezer for an hour and then  straight into a very hot oven for 10 minutes - to get that winning combination of burnt crust and stone cold centre.

Thank me when you take that first bite !

and to complete the experience get your wife to push past you blocking your view , every 10 minutes , and slopping hot coffee in your lap as she passes mumbling "sorry mate"

And turn off your boiler so there is no hot water!

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Atyeo's Love Child said:

Are the mid week games definitely not going to be on the Sky Red Button?

Sorry if this has already been answered.

I haven't seen it mentioned to be honest, but would assume as iFollow is making them all available this wont be an option

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

Quite a good chance it’s 3 if us an PNE are winners take all on last day.  Although could see us drawing and Cardiff or Millwall overtaking both of us.

1 hour ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Don't know whether to claim my £175 ST refund or not ( full,u19, and u12).

But one thing is clear; Bristol Sport lost a lot of my goodwill when they enforced the May 31st deadline on using up your supporters account money.

Lost £27 with the club shop shut; and it would have cost them nothing to carry that over to next season.

What goes around, comes around.

I didn't know they did that.  I think it's probably illegal to expire a cash balance.  There are banking regulations that cover this sort of thing.

4 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I didn't know they did that.  I think it's probably illegal to expire a cash balance.  There are banking regulations that cover this sort of thing.

This is the clubs stance on it, apparently it’s a discount and does not represent actual money 

2728F6B7-07C3-4B4F-8AF2-5D95E43A4042.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Nibor said:

It’s not a cash balance though 

Just now, Davefevs said:

Switch phones off, release message.....5pm it is then

Yup. 5pm on a Friday is a pretty bad look tbh 

1 minute ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Wasn’t it a club credit rather than a cash balance though? 

Ah, if you didn't give them money in the first place - i.e. it's a promotion - then no it won't be covered by the banking stuff.  I'd misunderstood it as some sort of balance created by a refund.

Options for 2019/20 Season Card holders

Friday, June 12th 2020

With the remainder of the Sky Bet Championship season being played behind closed doors, Bristol City can confirm the following options for 2019/20 Season Card holders.

Fans have the choice of supporting the club by becoming a Robins Legacy Legend or a Robins 2020 Legend.

Option 1: Robins Legacy Legend 

The value of your pro-rata refund will go directly to the Bristol City Football Club Academy to develop the next generation of Robins, which in recent years has produced Premier League players Bobby Reid, Joe Bryan and Lloyd Kelly.

Robins Legacy Legends will receive:

• A Robins TV live streaming pass to watch the remaining nine scheduled behind closed doors Sky Bet Championship games on our new digital platform with an hour-long build-up programme, half-time and full-time analysis* (value of £90)
  • Their name in a 2020/21 matchday programme as a thank-you for their support
  • Entry into a minimum of nine prize draws with winners announced on Robins TV during each matchday

To become a Robins Legacy Legend, 2019/20 Season Card holders should click on Option 1 in the email that was sent to them earlier today (Friday, June 12th). The deadline to choose this option is midday, Tuesday, June 16th.

Please note that this is the default option for Season Card holders, if no other options are selected by the supporter before the deadline.

* Under-12s will not be eligible for a live streaming pass

Option 2: Robins 2020 Legend

Robins 2020 Legends will receive:

• A Robins TV live streaming pass to watch the remaining nine scheduled behind closed doors Sky Bet Championship games on our new digital platform with an hour-long build-up programme, half-time and full-time analysis* (value of £90)
  • Their name to appear on the Bristol City third shirt worn by the first team during the 2020/21 season
  • Their name in a 2020/21 matchday programme as a thank-you for their support
  • Entry into a minimum of nine prize draws with winners announced on Robins TV during each matchday

To become a Robins 2020 Legend, Season Card holders should click on Option 2 in the email that was sent to them earlier today (Friday, June 12th). The deadline to choose this option is midday, Tuesday, June 16th.

* Under-12s will not be eligible for a live streaming pass

Option 3: Ticketing Credit

Season Card holders who do not take up the Robins Legacy Legend or the Robins 2020 Legend option can instead receive a pro-rata Ticketing Credit, boosted by 10 per cent (i.e. if you have £50 pro-rata remaining you will receive £55 in credit).

The Ticketing Credit can only be used on Bristol City Season Card or home league match ticket purchases up until Monday, May 31st 2021.

This option does NOT include free streaming of City’s remaining nine games on Robins TV.

To receive a Ticketing Credit, Season Card Holders should click on Option 3 in the email that was sent to them earlier today (Friday, June 12th). The deadline to choose this option is midday, Tuesday, June 16th.

FAQs

Q. How do I submit my option choice?

A. All Season Card holders will receive an email on Friday, June 12th with a link to the options. Please select which option you would like and press send. You will need to select which option you would like for each member in your household or group and press send every Please ensure you quote your Supporter I.D (which can be found on your Season Card) for each response you submit. The deadline to choose options is midday, Tuesday, June 16th. Beyond this date any supporters we do not hear from will automatically receive Option 1 (Robins Legacy Legend).

Q. If I choose Option 1 or Option 2 when will I receive my unique streaming access code?

A. You will receive your streaming access code for Robins TV via email no later than Friday, June 19th. Once you have received your code please ensure you have created your Bristol Sport Club account via the following link https://login.bristol-sport.co.uk You will need a Bristol Sport Club Account in order to watch Robins TV.

Q. Does this include games shown by Sky Sports?

A. Yes, if you receive a streaming code as part of your option selection you will be able to watch all scheduled home and away games via Robins TV, including any selected for broadcast by Sky Sports. Please note no Sky Bet Championship matches will be shown on the Sky Sports red button.

Q. How do I watch Robins TV?

A. A full user guide will be announced early next week. Please ensure you have created your Bristol Sport Club account ahead of streaming matches on Robins TV. Click here to create your account.

Q. None of the above options are suitable, can I have a refund instead?

A. If you would like a pro-rata refund please email bristolcityrefundSCH@bristol-sport.co.uk no later than midday, Tuesday, June 16th. Please note you will need to email separately for each Season Card refund requested and include details of your Supporter I.D. Beyond this date any supporters we do not hear from will automatically receive Option 1 from the choices above. Please note by receiving a refund you will NOT receive free access to City’s remaining matches in 2019/20 via Robins TV. Should you choose the pro-rata refund option you will forego your status as a season card holder and all associated benefits.

Q. I have already requested a pro-rata refund, what should I do?

A. You will still need to email bristolcityrefundSCH@bristol-sport.co.uk no later than midday, Tuesday, June 16th in order for your refund to be processed. If we don’t receive this request by this date you will automatically receive Option 1 from the choices above.

Q. What if we have different choices within our household?

A. If you are in a household of more than one and you select Option 1 or 2 combined with a Ticketing Credit or a pro-rata refund, your Option 1 or 2 selections will be applied to the most expensive Season Cards in the household.

Q. I purchased a match ticket for City’s remaining home and away games this season, what is the news regarding my ticket purchase?

A. Information for match ticket purchasers will be released next week.  

1 minute ago, Robin Wood said:

Wow what a con customers not entitled to a refund 

Incorrect.

Q. None of the above options are suitable, can I have a refund instead?

A. If you would like a pro-rata refund please email bristolcityrefundSCH@bristol-sport.co.uk no later than midday, Tuesday, June 16th. Please note you will need to email separately for each Season Card refund requested and include details of your Supporter I.D. Beyond this date any supporters we do not hear from will automatically receive Option 1 from the choices above. Please note by receiving a refund you will NOT receive free access to City’s remaining matches in 2019/20 via Robins TV. Should you choose the pro-rata refund option you will forego your status as a season card holder and all associated benefits.

Why didn't they just make the pro rata refund an option 4 rather than hide it in the small print? It's obvious already that they don't want to lose the money but if they are going to offer it, make it clear to your customers and don't try to hide it like some cowboy salesman.

This club! 

Just now, phantom said:

Has anyone got this email?

image.png

Nope

Archived