IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

I'm sure most will do the right thing and not stitch us up by the tune of £1m compared to our direct play off rivals Preston who arent offering refunds. Unless you are really struggling financially of course.

I dont have an email though.

Do the right thing? Have the club done the right thing by us customers in the way they handled this?

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I'm sure most will do the right thing and not stitch us up by the tune of £1m compared to our direct play off rivals Preston who arent offering refunds. Unless you are really struggling financially of course.

Ha ha you’re kidding yeah? Who’s stitching who up here ?

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

The right thing? There is no right thing. You can see in the statement though that by trying to use words like "legend" it gives people the feeling of superiority because they don't have to claim it back/decide not to. Really ******* shit move to be honest. 

1 minute ago, BristolCity1992 said:

The right thing? There is no right thing. You can see in the statement though that by trying to use words like "legend" it gives people the feeling of superiority because they don't have to claim it back/decide not to. Really ******* shit move to be honest. 

And the wording of option 1 is to make people feel guilty if they ask for a refund as it'll impact the academy and the future of the club. Clever.

• Admin
Just now, Loco Rojo said:

And the wording of option 1 is to make people feel guilty if they ask for a refund as it'll impact the academy and the future of the club. Clever.

Or option 2 where they know all those doing it will buy the shirt to see their name

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

That last line in bold sounds very ominous to me

image.png

Yeah I spotted that and was wondering the same. Does that mean benefits of the other options for the remainder of this season or am I going to be banished to a far off land never to be able to buy a ST again?

I'm now looking for hidden cameras and bugs in my flat ?

I LOVE YOU BRISTOL CITY......I TAKE IT ALL BACK.......

We're not talking about a complex message that needs to be constructed, reviewed by 30 stakeholders, re-written, run past legal 10 times, re-written then given to Patrick Bateman to choose the card quality its printed on

I take my earlier post above back.  Maybe it should have gone via Patrick Bateman to make that car crash of a press release prettier!

5 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Yeah I spotted that and was wondering the same. Does that mean benefits of the other options for the remainder of this season or am I going to be banished to a far off land never to be able to buy a ST again?

I'm no looking for hidden cameras and bugs in my flat.

I LOVE YOU BRISTOL CITY......I TAKE IT ALL BACK.......

Benefits what benefits the season is over as a attendance sport so no money off out of date shop merchandise oh no what will we do

Just now, Robin Wood said:

Benefits what benefits the season is over as a attendance sport so no money off out of date shop merchandise oh no what will we do

Fans allowed back in stadiums in time for the play off final. Season ticket holders only for social distancing reasons. 

Just now, Robin Wood said:

I'm assuming they must mean I wouldn't be able to expect benefits of streaming for free or a credit on next season ST, which would be pretty obvious if I chose the refund option.

Or do they mean something else in addition to the above?

Archived