IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

Just now, Dollymarie said:

But I still don’t understand what this bit means

I’m foregoing my status as a season ticket holder? Does that mean my season ticket is cancelled? I’m honestly not trying to be difficult, it doesn’t make it clear what that means?

I think as Phantom said above, I think a 'foregoing' may related to benefits of the other options (how that gets policed in a household with multiple STs if only one chooses a refund will be interesting) but maybe it's something to do with possible playoff benefits for this season should we get there, e.g. if it's possible to actually watch the games at the ground.

Cannot imagine that it would impact you at all for next season. Not even City would do something that damaging.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

But I still don’t understand what this bit means

I’m foregoing my status as a season ticket holder? Does that mean my season ticket is cancelled? I’m honestly not trying to be difficult, it doesn’t make it clear what that means?

The added benefits 

Eg shop discounts 

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Correct.

I realise this is emotive but take a step back. For those of us who have bought season tickets for next season - they’re secured, and if you take a refund on this season, you won’t lose next seasons seat or any benefits from next season.

Why?

Because there is no way the club will want to refund you next seasons ticket at this stage which is the logical outcome of any alternate reading.

As I said, the “loss of benefits” allows them to legally pull the free streaming they’ve offered (and as said any priority for tickets in the unlikely event of being allowed in for a playoff)

Take a breath everyone. Calm down. If you want a refund you’ll get one and it doesn’t impact on next season.

And for multi households, you can get refunds for all bar one. But remember u12 don’t get a stream

This. A lot of people panicking for no reason

26 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

We're not talking about a complex message that needs to be constructed, reviewed by 30 stakeholders, re-written, run past legal 10 times, re-written then given to Patrick Bateman to choose the card quality its printed on

I take my earlier post above back.  Maybe it should have gone via Patrick Bateman to make that car crash of a press release prettier!

Dinner at Dorsia, drinks at Tunnel? Reservation at 9 tonight.

Just now, Big C said:

This. A lot of people panicking for no reason

I wouldn't say panic. Just pretty shocked with the tone of that email.

10 years I've been a multiple season ticket purchaser, what a way to make you feel like a piece of shit, just for wanting the money back to look after your family. 

• Admin

To me if you have sky

Get your pro rata refund - for me that would be £95 less the inevitable handling fee

Two games are on sky - if I watch all the other games that is only £70

Profit of £25

My ticket is Dolman wings so margin of profit would be greater for other areas

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Correct.

I realise this is emotive but take a step back. For those of us who have bought season tickets for next season - they’re secured, and if you take a refund on this season, you won’t lose next seasons seat or any benefits from next season.

Why?

Because there is no way the club will want to refund you next seasons ticket at this stage which is the logical outcome of any alternate reading.

As I said, the “loss of benefits” allows them to legally pull the free streaming they’ve offered (and as said any priority for tickets in the unlikely event of being allowed in for a playoff)

Take a breath everyone. Calm down. If you want a refund you’ll get one and it doesn’t impact on next season.

And for multi households, you can get refunds for all bar one. But remember u12 don’t get a stream

1 minute ago, phantom said:

The added benefits 

Eg shop discounts 

I get that bit, but it also makes it sound like SHOULD we get in the play offs and SHOULD we get to Wembley, that I wouldn’t be counted as a season ticket holder, so should the rules be relaxed by then and we could go to Wembley, I won’t be counted as a season ticket holder so won’t be able to get tickets. 

It also doesn’t make it clear that I won’t be affected discount etc wise next season. 

Just now, WolfOfWestStreet said:

10 years I've been a multiple season ticket purchaser, what a way to make you feel like a piece of shit, just for wanting the money back to look after your family. 

Its not an email and if you feel like that you're too sensitive

Shambles, makes it as clear as mud.

Not exactly easy to claim your refund and not much time either.

Sort of reads likes, " Here's you bloody money back, now naff off!"

I think I may very well naff off. This business customer service sucks more than a £5 crack whore. I wouldn't accept anywhere else and I'm not putting up with it here. Last in a rather long list of shit

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Totally agree it's not as though we've been treated to five star entertainment lucky to hit a 1

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

I think that you may have hit the nail on the head

It is poorly worded

What we have to realise is that this statement relates to the 2019/20 season NOT NEXT SEASON

:dunno:

31 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

And the wording of option 1 is to make people feel guilty if they ask for a refund as it'll impact the academy and the future of the club. Clever.

Nothing clever about it really, just a completely tone deaf, cheap and passive aggressive way for a club to treat it’s fans. 

Didn’t expect anything else from this lot. 

A MESSAGE TO SEASON CARD HOLDERS FROM CHAIRMAN JON LANSDOWN

Essentially it's F YOU

You can't release that "option" list and expect a good response.

After furloughing staff, deferring players wages, you're trying to screw season ticket holders.

Always remember that while we're very grateful for the investment made into BCFC, these people are scumbags

22 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ve got 5 season tickets, all paid for and renewed already. I only need one season ticket for the streaming, so I’m trying to understand what it means for the others if I request a refund. 

Read the document it answers all of these questions , including multiple tickets per household. 

On 09/06/2020 at 05:55, S25loyal said:

I’ll make sure you get a medal for being a super fan 

S25loyal........ until times get hard it's just S25 I want a refund. 

Archived