IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

51 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

The live streaming has already been offered FOR FREE - surely this can’t now be rescinded if you want a refund. 

A5FBF5DE-800E-4E64-9A97-265CC39D7B64.png

Why not? You get the games for free because you've paid for a season ticket, if you request a refund you're wanting your money back and then to be given the product (watching the game) for free

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

It’s just talking about this season. Why would they offer refunds for next season?

I'm talking about if you want a refund, it mentions a credit for next years Season ticket, I've already paid upfront for mine:

OPTION 3: TICKETING CREDIT

Season Card holders who do not take up the Robins Legacy Legend or the Robins 2020 Legend option can instead receive a pro-rata Ticketing Credit, boosted by 10 per cent (i.e. if you have £50 pro-rata remaining you will receive £55 in credit).

The Ticketing Credit can only be used on Bristol City Season Card or home league match ticket purchases up until Monday, May 31st, 2021.

This is the line that gets me the most, suggesting that people who take the money because they’re In desperate times and need to feed their family are not loyal.

I am delighted that we have managed to secure the ability for our most loyal fans to watch all of our remaining games, both home and away, on Robins TV."

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I'm talking about if you want a refund, it mentions a credit for next years Season ticket, I've already paid upfront for mine:

OPTION 3: TICKETING CREDIT

Season Card holders who do not take up the Robins Legacy Legend or the Robins 2020 Legend option can instead receive a pro-rata Ticketing Credit, boosted by 10 per cent (i.e. if you have £50 pro-rata remaining you will receive £55 in credit).

The Ticketing Credit can only be used on Bristol City Season Card or home league match ticket purchases up until Monday, May 31st, 2021.

I'm guessing you can use the credit against purchasing a 21/22 season ticket? 

6 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Whilst I agree I don’t think Jerry should be the one taking the brunt of this, the decision was clearly made above his pay grade and he isn’t paid enough to deal with the fallout from this bullshit. 

You are quite right but he is employed to engage with the fans, quite happy if Jon Lansdown or Mark Ashton want to engage instead but they won't so sorry Jerry get off Twitter and Facebook and earn your money.

19 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No that’s not correct. 1 and 2 both get the stream. Can’t really see why anyone would choose 1, the club are keeping your money whether you choose 1 or 2 so why wouldn’t you get the name on the shirt?

I've ammended post?

On 09/06/2020 at 17:44, Blagdon red said:

Now Leeds have joined the clubs confirming a pro rata refund:

1. QPR
pro-rata season ticket refunds will also be made available in due course

2. Derby County
Option 1: 17% Pro-rated Refund for 2019/20 Season
Option 2: 20% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal
Option 3: 10% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal Plus Free RamsTV Subscription for Home andAway Behind Closed Doors Matches
Option 4: Vouchers for 4 x 2020/21 Season Home League Match Tickets
Option 5: No refund required, please consider it my contribution to the club

3. Huddersfield Town
The Club hopes that as many 2019/20 Season Card holders as possible take up the option of the iFollow pass, but the option of a pro-rata refund will also be available

4. WBA
Full details will be announced across our media platforms on Monday, which will include the opportunity to claim a refund for those season-ticket holders who wish to do so.

5. Swansea
Please note that this free and exclusive offer is not available to those redeeming their season ticket with a partial refund on their ticket.

6. Sheffield Wednesday
Other options will include a pro rata refund

7. Hull City
2 month payment holiday on their annual ST scheme, equivalent to a pro rata refund of the cost of 4 home games

8. Middlesbrough
To all our Season Card Holders who have missed out on the final four games of this season, we are offering a pro-rata credit on your ticketing account which can be used against future purchases including Season Cards and match tickets. This process will happen automatically, and confirmation will be sent.

If you do require a refund instead of a credit please contact ticket@mfc.co.uk

9. Fulham
From today, Season Ticket Holders will be able to choose one of four options:

• Access to watch all nine (9) remaining league matches – home and away – live on FFCtv; or 

• A pro-rata credit towards a 2020/21 Season Ticket; or  

• A pro-rata refund for Fulham’s remaining home league games; or

• A donation to Fulham FC Foundation

10. Millwall (No refunds)
The club hopes that this compensation package represents a fair and reasonable settlement for all season ticket holders in what is an unprecedented and financially challenging predicament completely outside of its control (though The Athletic reports that they are now backtracking on their 'no refunds' stance).

11. Leeds United
You can claim a pro-rata refund based on the face value of your 2019/20 Season Ticket

And in League One, Sunderland who had originally said no refund have now backtracked following criticism from their fans.

It’s worth pulling this up again. Aside from being last, what have the club done differently to (say) Fulham, or anyone?

You can get your money back if you want.

Complain about the tone of the comms if you like, but really, what else do people want now? We are being offered something totally in line (and in some cases better) than the rest of the league but the reaction on here is as if Steve Lansdown has come round and taken a dump on your doorstep.

If they’d offered these options 2-3 days ago, would there be this reaction? And (straw man) - the delay may have been as they wanted to offer the kit option (over and above other clubs) and had to make sure Hummel could do it...

I'm not a season ticket holder, but perhaps apart one or two bits of wording it seems the club have tried to give as many options as possible to cover the widest possible requirements of City fans, fans who can afford to donate their money to the club have options of how to do so. If you want it as credit moving forward you get an extra 10% credit and if you want a refund that option is still there. I can understand why the club have been one of the last to announce their plans as all of this will have taken effort to organise compared to other clubs just saying yes you get a refund.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

I'm not a season ticket holder, but perhaps apart one or two bits of wording it seems the club have tried to give as many options as possible to cover the widest possible requirements of City fans, fans who can afford to donate their money to the club have options of how to do so. If you want it as credit moving forward you get an extra 10% credit and if you want a refund that option is still there. I can understand why the club have been one of the last to announce their plans as all of this will have taken effort to organise compared to other clubs just saying yes you get a refund.

I think some people wanted a refund and to watch all the streamed games for free. They also want us to sign loads of new players in the transfer window. My biggest problem with all this is the players (who can easily afford it) taking wage deferals (which mean they still get paid in full albeit a few months later)

The options are fine (needing to differentiate between 1 and 2 is a bit weird, but not a major issue). Given they will have known, broadly, what the options would have been it is pretty extraordinary how bad the communications are. Passive aggressive nonsense of the highest order. And the thing is it will make no difference in terms of saving the club money, it just annoys fans for no good reason.

7 minutes ago, hodge said:

This is far too reasoned a statement to appear on this thread!

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ve got 5 season tickets, all paid for and renewed already. I only need one season ticket for the streaming, so I’m trying to understand what it means for the others if I request a refund. 

See you in passing at Aston gate most home games and know you do a lot of unpaid work for the club in various ways and Children you bring to games ? Am I correct ... I bet you wonder why you bother after reading this 

This line is disgusting: 

Should you choose the pro-rata refund option you will forego your status as a season card holder and all associated benefits for the current season.

So despite you paying & signing up as a season ticket holder for every game bar the last 5, which you can’t physically attend, if you don’t let us keep your money then we don’t recognise you as a loyal enough fan for us to call you a season ticket holder. 
I wasnt going to apply for a refund but if that’s what City thinks of its most loyal fans(or not in their eyes) then they can stick it and I’ll have my money back. 

1 minute ago, Dredd said:

This line is disgusting: 

Should you choose the pro-rata refund option you will forego your status as a season card holder and all associated benefits for the current season.

So despite you paying & signing up as a season ticket holder for every game bar the last 5, which you can’t physically attend, if you don’t let us keep your money then we don’t recognise you as a loyal enough fan for us to call you a season ticket holder. 
I wasnt going to apply for a refund but if that’s what City thinks of its most loyal fans(or not in their eyes) then they can stick it and I’ll have my money back. 

Absolutely bang on. I don’t need the cash but it’s principle now. Really poor marketing from the club

3 minutes ago, Dredd said:

This line is disgusting: 

It will be because they've offered season ticket holders free streaming of the games, you can't get a refund and still be called a season ticket holder because you'd then be entitled to the free streaming of games and therefore must no longer be a season ticket holder losing said benefits....

Archived