IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

20 minutes ago, optored said:

I can't see how it is legally enforceable that you have to claim a refund by midday Tuesday.  You are entitled to a refund for any service/product not supplied.  It's not up to Bristol sport to decide when you apply for it.

In the terms and conditions doesn’t it say refunds are not to be given under any circumstance? Including pandemic and games not being completed you’d assume, given fans agreed to these terms and conditions on signing up would it not negate this? How else do Preston get away with what they’re doing?

Who really is worried about receiving a free shirt ?  There should have only been 2 options

Option 1 - Donate the money to the academy and receive free streaming

Option 2 - refund and no streaming.

Anybody who took the refund would have to pay for the streaming if they wanted it

My wife and I both have season tickets in the south stand. I am over 65 so pay the pensioner rate, my wife is under 65 and pays the full rate.

I am taking the option 1 and my wife wants the cash refund.

Am I right in saying that as I am recieving the streaming service at our address she will only recieve a refund equivalent  to my reduced oap ticket.

• Admin
9 minutes ago, eardun said:

Presumably the cost of printing names on a shirt!

1 minute ago, Brann-red said:

Your last point is exactly my question. I must be missing something as to why the money isn’t available for the academy . 

Surely the cost of shirt print etc is governed by demand and they make a profit if they sell them... 

Surely a design is a design? 

Maybe this explains the delay in our announcement that we had to wait for agreement with Hummel

Also very clever from City as they know people will buy the shirt because of their name appearing 

So if someone could verify my understanding that would be really helpful . I have a normal adult sc plus my son has an under 22 .  Whilst acknowledging that I would forego my living legend status , I could ask for a refund on my own card and my son could opt for opt 1 . He would still receive his Robins Tv code and the season cards we’ve already bought and paid for for next season are unaffected ? However does the fact that my sons card is u-22 still count as an “ adult” card in the club’s eyes or as non adult and he therefore wouldn’t get the tv access ? 

2 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

My wife and I both have season tickets in the south stand. I am over 65 so pay the pensioner rate, my wife is under 65 and pays the full rate.

Am I right in saying that as I am recieving the streaming service at our address she will only recieve a refund equivalent  to my reduced oap ticket.

She won't be allowed to peep over your shoulder when you're watching the live stream 

25 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Shambles from the club. Just offer the refunds where people want them

Which is already an option, apparently the club giving more options to fans for anything else is a shambles ?

29 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but note the credit option is valid up until May 2021, which means it could be used towards a season ticket for the 2021/2022 season.

Which is probably the exact intended idea, helps fans paying out that much extra (with the added 10%) in a years time so effectively keeping money in your pocket then.

3 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

Your are correct in your understanding.

3 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Who really is worried about receiving a free shirt ?  There should have only been 2 options

Anybody who took the refund would have to pay for the streaming if they wanted it

Stop talking such bloody sense !! It’s clearly been made complicated so that as many fans as possible throw their arms in the air and say “sod it” and just let it default to option 1 for an easy life ! 

3 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

What free shirt? It’s just your name on the shirt isn’t it? COYR

32 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but note the credit option is valid up until May 2021, which means it could be used towards a season ticket for the 2021/2022 season.

Just wait. Season tickets for 2021/2022 will probably go on sale after June 1st, especially if the start of the season is delayed.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Which is already an option, apparently the club giving more options to fans for anything else is a shambles ?

Which is probably the exact intended idea, helps fans paying out that much extra (with the added 10%) in a years time so effectively keeping money in your pocket then.

The ticket credit is the best pound for pound option if you buy a season ticket every year ...however it assumes that in the 2021/2022 season we will all be going to games again.

I really hope we are but these are the most uncertain times in a generation.  

1 minute ago, The Humble Realist said:

The ticket credit is the best pound for pound option if you buy a season ticket every year ...however it assumes that in the 2021/2022 season we will all be going to games again.

I really hope we are but these are the most uncertain times in a generation.  

I'd assume if the credit option doesn't work out because of circumstances out of the clubs control either you'd get a refund or similar options again about holding over until the next proper season with fans in the ground.

2 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Next season has to finish as it normally would, in May, as the Euros kick off at the start of June. 

Not if there is another spike and further Lockdowns. Who knows what the future holds.

2 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Your are correct in your understanding.

So if you’ve got one adult ticket and one under 22 in the same household then  opt 1 for the under 22 and a refund for the adult will still only get you a refund based on the u-22 ticket ?  If we both go for a refund that could then go towards the cost of paying £10 to watch each game ? (£90 plus whatever could potentially be charged to view play offs )  

10 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

I'd suggest taking both refunds.  Buy the TV only if they prove it works.  Most likely free streams will be more reliable.

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So if you’ve got one adult ticket and one under 22 in the same household then  opt 1 for the under 22 and a refund for the adult will still only get you a refund based on the u-22 ticket ?  If we both go for a refund that could then go towards the cost of paying £10 to watch each game ? (£90 plus whatever could potentially be charged to view play offs )  

That what it implies. Some maybe better taking a refund on all tickets and then paying to stream games.

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

See you in passing at Aston gate most home games and know you do a lot of unpaid work for the club in various ways and Children you bring to games ? Am I correct ... I bet you wonder why you bother after reading this 

Yep, but I’m not asking for any special treatment, nor would I expect it. I’m asking for clarity on things. 

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Tempted with option 2.

But only if I can have a name different to my own on the shirt.

Gashead in work is a right nause, he'd hate it if I got him name on it.

Or I could just change my name to Colin Daniels for the duration of the 2021 season.

Surely they’d check names against their database? Otherwise there will a lot of joke names or slave traders.

2 hours ago, The Humble Realist said:

I'm pretty certain the club will mean 'you lose any benefits ' for this season. Maybe if we make the play offs season ticket holders will be able to stream the games cheaper than non season ticket holders....that might be a potential benefit you lose (just my suspicions)

But arent they live on Sky anyway. Even if you dont have Sky, surely everyone knows someone who does.

18 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

The way I read it ..Yes

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Yep, but I’m not asking for any special treatment, nor would I expect it. I’m asking for clarity on things. 

I dont think he meant anything by the comment, more that you do so much for the club and when you read statements like this, does it make you wonder why you bother. 

Archived