IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

1 hour ago, OldlandReddies said:

We'll be fine for next season . The virus is blowing out quickly now and we will hopefully be down to zero deaths by mid July I'd say. Zero patients on critical ward at Southmead and just a handful on other ward . We are winning.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Social distancing isnt going away any time soon. At best that means (1 metre distance) every 3rd seat will be occupied thus reducing the capacity by two thirds.

32 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Social distancing isnt going away any time soon. At best that means (1 metre distance) every 3rd seat will be occupied thus reducing the capacity by two thirds.

Don't be sorry. No bubble burst. Agree, season ticket holders only if social distancing is still with us. 

39 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

I wasn't trying to gain entry to Robin's TV, just my account, which the email says you must have to gain access to the match. Is that not available at the moment?

Ah, sorry misunderstood. 

I can access my BCFC account ok.

I thought that with the new streaming service you just enter the code in the new Robins TV front page. All will hopefully be clear once it goes live ??

12 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Don't be sorry. No bubble burst. Agree, season ticket holders only if social distancing is still with us. 

The complication will come by how do you decide which season ticket holders can attend which games? Given we'd have more than 9000 ST holders, how much of a refund are ST holders then given etc

10 minutes ago, hodge said:

The complication will come by how do you decide which season ticket holders can attend which games? Given we'd have more than 9000 ST holders, how much of a refund are ST holders then given etc

Blimey, not even sorted this season's mess out yet....:laugh: ! Not sure we've sold 9000 either ??

1 minute ago, Marlborough Red said:

Saturday night . Not received this e mail asking me to select my preferred option.Shambolic and very disappointing.

Doesn't fill me with confidence  the requisite Robins TV code and instructions on how to use will be sent in time.Not to mention if it works.

Why am I not surprised 

You shouldn't be surprised, just disappointed.

Those disappointments add up and you get where I am. Then you shrug your shoulders and say, " sod em "

It doesn't matter any more, other sports are available

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Question for those of you who used RobinsTV before - was it any good?  From the threads all I remember is people moaning of it dropping out and freezing.  Plus if you have 10k+ extra people using it, are City realistically competent enough to have put a robust enough system in place to cope 

We’ve used Robins TV and it works pretty well - you can use an HDMI cable and play straight into your TV from a Laptop or cast it using Apple TV from an IOS device.

I have a concern the platform may not cope with the level or users which will be far higher than anything it’s used to, so you have to hope the provider has already been working on the user scaler up scenarios.

3 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

We'll also all have to wear face masks aswell. Nottingham are already selling face covering. Wouldn't mind wearing a city one to the games for next season.
https://shop.nottinghamforest.co.uk/collections/face-coverings/products/nffc-adult-face-cover-style-1

knowing our club though they will sell them for £25 each.

I'll just wear my silk scarf around my face. Could effect my singing mind! bit like the cider does.

22 minutes ago, T R said:

We'll also all have to wear face masks aswell. Nottingham are already selling face covering. Wouldn't mind wearing a city one to the games for next season.
https://shop.nottinghamforest.co.uk/collections/face-coverings/products/nffc-adult-face-cover-style-1

I'll just wear my silk scarf around my face. Could effect my singing mind! bit like the cider does.

Face masks? Well that's not going to help the police with their CCTV surveillance...

I don't understand why you wouldn't just get your refund

If this business was to get promoted prices would go through the roof as a long term customer if you did not like that increase you'd be as good as told to **** off as there would be lots to fill your spot. A year later you'd get a letter begging you to come back. 

How many more times, THIS HAS NOT BEEN A CLUB FOR A LONG LONG TIME.

Revenue streams.

3 hours ago, Marlborough Red said:

Saturday night . Not received this e mail asking me to select my preferred option.Shambolic and very disappointing.

Doesn't fill me with confidence  the requisite Robins TV code and instructions on how to use will be sent in time.Not to mention if it works.

Why am I not surprised ?

on the Q&A or one of @phantom's posts they tell you what to and provide a link hope this helps

15 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

I don't understand why you wouldn't just get your refund

If this business was to get promoted prices would go through the roof as a long term customer if you did not like that increase you'd be as good as told to **** off as there would be lots to fill your spot. A year later you'd get a letter begging you to come back. 

How many more times, THIS HAS NOT BEEN A CLUB FOR A LONG LONG TIME.

Revenue streams.

That isn’t just this club, that’s modern football.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Marlborough Red said:

Why am I not surprised ?

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

on the Q&A or one of @phantom's posts they tell you what to and provide a link hope this helps

@Marlborough Red and anyone else who has not had the email 

The link is here

All chosen. I'm happy in the main for option 1/2 for us - my only worry was whether donating money to the academy is different for FFP purposes to the shirt option. I don't think so but the worry was there in my mind.

I know people have been trotting out the word "billionaire" - but SL could be a trillionaire and there would still be FFP-mandated limits to how much he can put in to the club. For those who opt for the refund or credit, fair play to you, do what is right for you and your family as the SC&T article says. For those of us who are in a position where they can show some forbearance (a word that Martin Lewis the money saving guy is using a lot these days...) I would ask you to do so. 

Someone answer a question, I'm 65+, season tkt holder, and I've got a carer, if I decide to watch the games on bcfc TV, is my carer entitled to watch the games on her season ticket or not, I'm under the impression, reading the options the carer she's not, as I understand it, they won't issue a code for her to use for herself,

Is there any way of telling how much refund you would get, or do people just have to guess/calculate? I couldn’t see anything on my email and it might help some people to decide what option is right for them. 

4 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

someone answer another question....is it true you can claim one cash refund per address even though there may be more than one season ticket holder living there?

is the other 'refund' to be used as option 1 or 2?

2 submissions maybe the answer to my question :laugh:

2 hours ago, semblar said:

All chosen. I'm happy in the main for option 1/2 for us - my only worry was whether donating money to the academy is different for FFP purposes to the shirt option. I don't think so but the worry was there in my mind.

I know people have been trotting out the word "billionaire" - but SL could be a trillionaire and there would still be FFP-mandated limits to how much he can put in to the club. For those who opt for the refund or credit, fair play to you, do what is right for you and your family as the SC&T article says. For those of us who are in a position where they can show some forbearance (a word that Martin Lewis the money saving guy is using a lot these days...) I would ask you to do so. 

Re FFP, probably one for @Coppello to answer.  I don’t see it making a difference. For every £1 we give to Academy, the club loses £1 of income in the season ticket account but gains £1 of Academy income.  Academy costs are offset for FFP, but nobody has mentioned increasing costs of Academy, which being part of the football club, is all kind of balanced out.

47 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Someone answer a question, I'm 65+, season tkt holder, and I've got a carer, if I decide to watch the games on bcfc TV, is my carer entitled to watch the games on her season ticket or not, I'm under the impression, reading the options the carer she's not, as I understand it, they won't issue a code for her to use for herself,

I’ve asked a question on the SLO sub forum.

I’ve tweeted Jerry too.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Re FFP, probably one for @Coppello to answer.  I don’t see it making a difference. For every £1 we give to Academy, the club loses £1 of income in the season ticket account but gains £1 of Academy income.  Academy costs are offset for FFP, but nobody has mentioned increasing costs of Academy, which being part of the football club, is all kind of balanced out.

I’ve asked a question on the SLO sub forum.

I’ve tweeted Jerry too.

Jerry has replied that he is going to check tomorrow as he’s had lots of question in respect of Carers.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Is there any way of telling how much refund you would get, or do people just have to guess/calculate? I couldn’t see anything on my email and it might help some people to decide what option is right for them. 

Divide what you paid by 23 and then multiply it by 5....

On 13/06/2020 at 09:40, RedM said:

Difficult one that. Right now I think I would find it difficult to want to be part of such a small crowd in such a huge stadium, I guess it would still be Wembley? I think we should all be there together or not at all. 

Also right now I am not feeling the love I did for the game with all that’s still going on with working through the past couple of months at an intense pace and juggling home life too. 

Yep, for some time I've considered this season as being over. Little enthusiasm for football or City at the moment, and equally little enthusiasm for watching a series of near silent games on my laptop.

Having watched the brief highlights of Soton/City I'm not sure I could raise much interest in watching 9x90 minutes of that.

No atmosphere or excitement - it's the noise and passion of the fans that make professional football the spectacle it is -  this just confirmed to me that without being surrounded by that passion of the fans there is little left to recommend it.

Still mulling over the refund option.

18 hours ago, T R said:

I have seen someone wearing a City face mask.

Archived