Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

I'm sure most will do the right thing and not stitch us up by the tune of £1m compared to our direct play off rivals Preston who arent offering refunds. Unless you are really struggling financially of course.

I dont have an email though.

Edited by cidercity1987
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

I'm sure most will do the right thing and not stitch us up by the tune of £1m compared to our direct play off rivals Preston who arent offering refunds. Unless you are really struggling financially of course.

Do the right thing? Have the club done the right thing by us customers in the way they handled this?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Ha ha you’re kidding yeah? Who’s stitching who up here ?

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

The right thing? There is no right thing. You can see in the statement though that by trying to use words like "legend" it gives people the feeling of superiority because they don't have to claim it back/decide not to. Really ******* shit move to be honest. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BristolCity1992 said:

The right thing? There is no right thing. You can see in the statement though that by trying to use words like "legend" it gives people the feeling of superiority because they don't have to claim it back/decide not to. Really ******* shit move to be honest. 

And the wording of option 1 is to make people feel guilty if they ask for a refund as it'll impact the academy and the future of the club. Clever.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, phantom said:

That last line in bold sounds very ominous to me - I assume this relates to this season?

What benefits were left?

image.png

Scaremongering.

• Like 1
Just now, Loco Rojo said:

And the wording of option 1 is to make people feel guilty if they ask for a refund as it'll impact the academy and the future of the club. Clever.

Or option 2 where they know all those doing it will buy the shirt to see their name

• Like 2

Should you choose the pro-rata refund option you will forego your status as a season card holder and all associated benefits.

What does that even mean?!?! 

• Like 11
9 minutes ago, phantom said:

That last line in bold sounds very ominous to me

image.png

Yeah I spotted that and was wondering the same. Does that mean benefits of the other options for the remainder of this season or am I going to be banished to a far off land never to be able to buy a ST again?

I'm now looking for hidden cameras and bugs in my flat 🙄

I LOVE YOU BRISTOL CITY......I TAKE IT ALL BACK.......

Edited by Loco Rojo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So the way I see it you can give the money to the club or you can get a refund?  They must think we are mad if we are going to be happy with those options!!

We're not talking about a complex message that needs to be constructed, reviewed by 30 stakeholders, re-written, run past legal 10 times, re-written then given to Patrick Bateman to choose the card quality its printed on

I take my earlier post above back.  Maybe it should have gone via Patrick Bateman to make that car crash of a press release prettier!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Yeah I spotted that and was wondering the same. Does that mean benefits of the other options for the remainder of this season or am I going to be banished to a far off land never to be able to buy a ST again?

I'm no looking for hidden cameras and bugs in my flat.

I LOVE YOU BRISTOL CITY......I TAKE IT ALL BACK.......

Benefits what benefits the season is over as a attendance sport so no money off out of date shop merchandise oh no what will we do

Just now, Robin Wood said:

Benefits what benefits the season is over as a attendance sport so no money off out of date shop merchandise oh no what will we do

Fans allowed back in stadiums in time for the play off final. Season ticket holders only for social distancing reasons.