IGNORED

Keith Valle has passed away

Lanterne Rouge

They just can't help themselves, even at a time like this...........

“Then there was being given the opportunity to take on mic duties for a short while before the play off final at the new Wembley, where we beat Grimsby in front of 60,000 fans, a match that saw us return to the league at the first attempt. That was something else!"

Some bloke called Day who took over from Valle.

The fact it was 47029,is obviously close enough ,for them !

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I didn`t really want to put this on the dustbin thread as it didn`t seem right to but I`ve just seen on their forum that Keith Valle has passed away. I know he wasn`t everyone`s cup of tea and went out of his way to wind us up whenever he could but RIP all the same.

The dustbin's too good for this thread.

And you win a prize for 'Understatement of the Century' by saying "he wasn't everyone's cup of tea".

There are far worse things you could say. They'd be far worse, and far more accurate.

He was the very epitome of a g Asshole. No class, whatsoever. 

Very sorry to hear this remember him from Vadim's night club in Queens Rd where he was a DJ, used to see him in the Brunel in Clifton when he would pop in between fares for a chat as he was by then a taxi driver, he knew I was a city supporter and we had a lot of banter. I for one will miss him the world needs characters like Keith and a lot of people will be sad to hear of his passing. RIP Keith  

7 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

And you win a prize for 'Understatement of the Century' by saying "he wasn't everyone's cup of tea".

There are far worse things you could say. They'd be far worse, and far more accurate.

He was the very epitome of a g Asshole. No class, whatsoever

Loving the irony. 

11 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I didn`t really want to put this on the dustbin thread as it didn`t seem right to but I`ve just seen on their forum that Keith Valle has passed away. I know he wasn`t everyone`s cup of tea and went out of his way to wind us up whenever he could but RIP all the same.

When any one passes it is sad for family and friends and every one else that new that person. He obviously loved his football and apparently a bit of an entertainer. He was probably the only entertainment the gas fans had as it wasn’t on the pitch.

RIP Keith. 

10 hours ago, pillred said:

Very sorry to hear this remember him from Vadim's night club in Queens Rd where he was a DJ, used to see him in the Brunel in Clifton when he would pop in between fares for a chat as he was by then a taxi driver, he knew I was a city supporter and we had a lot of banter. I for one will miss him the world needs characters like Keith and a lot of people will be sad to hear of his passing. RIP Keith  

Sad news. Yeah I met Keith in the Brunel a couple of times, in fact I mentioned it on another thread quite recently, as one of the other regulars in there at that time was our old friend Sam Mason. On a completely unrelated note, there were rather a lot of chemicals around Clifton in those days. 

Nice guy though, Keith was. Rest in peace. 

11 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Really any need for that in a thread announcing the man's death? 

11 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

I see what you did there, very clever.

14 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

If you are suitably moved to express your sincere sympathies at his departing do so. Otherwise don't bother to post RIP with conditions, or anything, very insincere.  

2 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Sad news. Yeah I met Keith in the Brunel a couple of times, in fact I mentioned it on another thread quite recently, as one of the other regulars in there at that time was our old friend Sam Mason. On a completely unrelated note, there were rather a lot of chemicals around Clifton in those days. 

Nice guy though, Keith was. Rest in peace. 

Sam Mason now she was quite a character, haven't seen her around for ages, didn't she get accused of being racist? must admit that surprised me. I thought the post about him by Merrick's marvels was in very poor taste and uncalled for.

Archived