IGNORED

City and the Thatchers "World Cup of Cider"

CyderInACan

On 01/06/2020 at 11:49, JollyestOli said:

Cringe as **** is the constant "Haze or Gold #lads #pints?!" content the club keep putting out.

Gets fewer and fewer interactions each time.

Yep, I appreciate they're starved of content but they've really been scraping the barrel. Just had a look and their engagement on this has been really poor for a twitter page with 180,000 followers. 748 (0.4%!) of our followers voted (which just requires a click) in one of the semi finals on this. 

I know it's just a bit of fun so shouldn't be too critical. Was cool to see clips of David Noble and Jon Stead though.

5 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yep, I appreciate they're starved of content but they've really been scraping the barrel. Just had a look and their engagement on this has been really poor for a twitter page with 180,000 followers. 748 (0.4%!) of our followers voted (which just requires a click) in one of the semi finals on this. 

I know it's just a bit of fun so shouldn't be too critical. Was cool to see clips of David Noble and Jon Stead though.

I fully expect that Thatchers have paid for the content or that Bristol Sport have done it as a sweetener for a future deal.

On 02/06/2020 at 14:23, Bristol Rob said:

My guess is that the results will reflect sales and people will look back and think.... 'well, that was a waste of time for everyone'.

My guess from the beginning of last week... haven't been following it closely online, but my money was clearly on a Gold v Haze final.

Was I close?

Archived