IGNORED

Now TV offer

CloudyThatchers

Having said that, the codes at CD Keys aren't discounted for Now Sky Sports Month passes like they have been in the past, so Stoke Gifford Red's suggestion is cheaper!

The Sports 'Mobile' pass shows Premier League football (not EFL) and only for a mobile device.

Bought a couple of NowTV passes to eatch City on Sky.  First time eas SD, but now they broadcast in HD they offer pretty good deals.  It's just a case of asking yourself if you will watch enough sport to make it viable.

In my case, we were sharing the cost between 3 of us and watching games together, so it was really a no brainer for us.

On 09/06/2020 at 20:00, stoke giiford red said:

If anyone is interested Now tv are offering all the sky sports channels for £20 month for 3 months. This will cover the period for the rest of the season. Plus there should be some  test cricket to watch In that time ?

I see they do the mobile pass for 5.99 a month, is this castable to tv? - Edit ignore that just found that it isn't and you only get the 5 channels.

I guess the £20 a month offer has stopped as I can only find the 33.99 offer 

On 09/06/2020 at 20:00, stoke giiford red said:

If anyone is interested Now tv are offering all the sky sports channels for £20 month for 3 months. This will cover the period for the rest of the season. Plus there should be some  test cricket to watch In that time ?

Anyone got a spare code (if this offer is still on) that they might like to share with a fellow Red?!

On 12/06/2020 at 10:44, bcfcshorey said:

I've got Sky coming on Sunday to install. Got a pretty good deal for Sky Q TV, Sky Sports and Netflix all in Ultra HD for £58. (Would have been £54 for just HD I think)

Not bad , I pay £55 for the pkg you have which is sky Q ultra on demand and includes Netflix and all sport in Ultra HD. I also pay £7 on top for mulitroom as I have an additional 2 mini boxes. I can have a game on in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom and sky Q streams it to the iPad as well if I need to visit the bog!

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

Not bad , I pay £55 for the pkg you have which is sky Q ultra on demand and includes Netflix and all sport in Ultra HD. I also pay £7 on top for mulitroom as I have an additional 2 mini boxes. I can have a game on in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom and sky Q streams it to the iPad as well if I need to visit the bog!

Is that per month?

2 hours ago, CodeRed said:

1 hour ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Is that per month?

Would be a pain in the arse if it is! ?

Looks like the offers were targeted based on existing user engagement - I didn’t get the email but use Nowtv quite a bit.

Logged in and there’s now a reduced offer of £25 per month for 3 months in special offers section, just click on my account >passes.

I have to say I’m super impressed with Now Tv after spending £££ on Virgin & Sky over the years.

For best results plug in a network cable from you router if you can.

On 15/06/2020 at 14:58, Red Alert said:

Looks like the offers were targeted based on existing user engagement - I didn’t get the email but use Nowtv quite a bit.

Logged in and there’s now a reduced offer of £25 per month for 3 months in special offers section, just click on my account >passes.

I have to say I’m super impressed with Now Tv after spending £££ on Virgin & Sky over the years.

For best results plug in a network cable from you router if you can.

On 15/06/2020 at 14:58, Red Alert said:

Yes noticed this today, signed up for £25 month, thats a lot of footie for £25.......if you cancel after first month they normally offer incentives/reasons to carry on, refuse the first few until they offer you the cash reduction then take it.

On 10/06/2020 at 22:33, Ashton Yate said:

If anyone has a spare code they dont wish to use then I will gratefully take it off your hands. I am a Now TV customer, but haven't yet received the offer. Thanks.

On 14/06/2020 at 19:05, bengalcub said:

Tried that but nothing shows up ? 

no code required now, no £20 but check offers in account passes should see £25 a month for 3months, cancel anytime (cancel after a month for better offer)

Tesco do an offer for NowTV, where you can convert Clubcard vouchers for credit that’s worth 3x the value of the points.

E.g. 
£10 of clubcard points, convert to vouchers. Go to the rewards section of the app. Convert to £30 of credit.

This means you only pay the difference. Every little helps...

Archived