IGNORED

Gregor McGregorface is back.

Silvio Dante

Was furloughed after the pause of the season. I know he’s had his knockers  in the past and a bit of p!ss taking (I remember partaking ?) but he seems inherently a good egg and it’s good to see him back in the saddle. I’ve certainly seen worse local sports journalists.

Can now expect the Post to up its City content - and on early tweets he’s looking at likely commercial impact of the behind closed door games.

14 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Hopefully him and Michelle Owen can get an episode of Robins On The Wire out before the first game.

She's back off maternity leave now (she posted earlier about how she should be in Baku now reporting on Wales at the Euros!) so depending on whether Sky send reporters to the grounds she may be at AG when it resumes.

Think he does a good job compared to most other local sports journo’s and unlike many will actually ask serious questions to Johnson/Ashton/Lansdown instead of pre-agreed PR spun questions which is what the City would want. 

16 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Was furloughed after the pause of the season. I know he’s had his knockers  in the past and a bit of p!ss taking (I remember partaking ?) but he seems inherently a good egg and it’s good to see him back in the saddle. I’ve certainly seen worse local sports journalists.

Can now expect the Post to up its City content - and on early tweets he’s looking at likely commercial impact of the behind closed door games.

Did they furlough the fewer's bloke (whoever he is ) ?

Archived