IGNORED

Sam Szmodics

Bristol Rob

14 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Hes done well at pboro.

Get him and walsh back.

Give them both a run in the side.

I dunno if we can play walsh, in the run in, but id have him on the bench at least.

Did your post really think that scenario through?

Yes i thought the scenario through, i was unaware of fa rules if they could play or not.

Bound to be a injury, possibly a suspension in midfield, sending off

sammy probaly woudlnt have got a run, but chances are walsh would have, possibly morrel too.

I was hoping the scenario that might unfold, was that we might be able to use these players.

14 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

Surely Plymouth will keep him on loan!! 

Been in and out of the side from what I saw, given he was a loan they may try and get a higher calibre player on loan, good chance for him if they want him back though

25 minutes ago, hodge said:

Been in and out of the side from what I saw, given he was a loan they may try and get a higher calibre player on loan, good chance for him if they want him back though

They were rating him very highly early in the season but yes I haven't heard much about him since Christmas.

22 hours ago, Victory Park Reds said:

LJ bought ss and kp and sent ss out on loan along with jp,  LJ didn’t like kp and bought back jp from dc.ss played a blinder for pfc but can’t play now.

Hopefully things will become clearer when the season resumes

ctid

ffs

On 10/06/2020 at 18:16, Victory Park Reds said:

LJ bought ss and kp and sent ss out on loan along with jp,  LJ didn’t like kp and bought back jp from dc.ss played a blinder for pfc but can’t play now.

Hopefully things will become clearer when the season resumes

ctid

Can we have that in English please ?

14 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Yes i thought the scenario through, i was unaware of fa rules if they could play or not.

Bound to be a injury, possibly a suspension in midfield, sending off

sammy probaly woudlnt have got a run, but chances are walsh would have, possibly morrel too.

I was hoping the scenario that might unfold, was that we might be able to use these players.

If the transfer window does open early In England, we might be able to use these players. Another headache for Lee Johnson https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12004878/fifa-to-allow-transfer-windows-to-open-before-season-ends

4 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

If the transfer window does open early In England, we might be able to use these players. Another headache for Lee Johnson https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12004878/fifa-to-allow-transfer-windows-to-open-before-season-ends

For me, that defeats the point of allowing short term extensions to loans and players going out of contract. Woukd break the integrity of restarting imho.  Very exploitable!!

42 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

For me, that defeats the point of allowing short term extensions to loans and players going out of contract. Woukd break the integrity of restarting imho.  Very exploitable!!

Agreed- would be best to have any returning loanees as ineligible, anyone who exercises the right to leave on a free ineligible for the duration of a season and as for 3 clubs in a season, absolutely not.

I assume the EFL/FA will apply this, FIFA opening a window doesn't mean that we, or other European nations whose Leagues also disrupted, have to go through it!

On 11/06/2020 at 13:21, hodge said:

Their new owner was saying the other day that he`s just put a load of dosh in to the club to see them through the virus but won`t be able to do it again. That suggests that they will be on the lookout for `cheap` players which I suspect Tyreeq is in relative terms. I doubt we`d ask for much, if any, loan fee and he gets game time in league 1.

What is concerning for Plymouth IMO is how many home games will be behind closed doors next season? They would probably be getting 12-15k average if fans could attend and probably sell out v the likes of Sunderland and Pompey.

On 09/06/2020 at 21:20, The Bard said:

Players really struggle to jump 2 divisions. Especially with us as LJ constantly messes about with  personnel and shape.  He did well at Peterborough.  May need another loan in L1 before seeing of he's up to Championship standard

I can't understand this comment. He is no use to us out on loan, so why sign him if just to loan him out till the end of his contract, stupid idea, rather he was on the bench, than another club get him as an asset.

3 hours ago, RedNachos said:

I can't understand this comment. He is no use to us out on loan, so why sign him if just to loan him out till the end of his contract, stupid idea, rather he was on the bench, than another club get him as an asset.

Because players get better? Look at what a season in league 1 with regular football has done for Walsh whose seemingly ready to step up now. Sammie has 2 years (plus a year option) left on his contract, a season loan could see him return still with 2 years left on his deal ready to play championship standard.

9 hours ago, hodge said:

Because players get better? Look at what a season in league 1 with regular football has done for Walsh whose seemingly ready to step up now. Sammie has 2 years (plus a year option) left on his contract, a season loan could see him return still with 2 years left on his deal ready to play championship standard.

But he is a useful player now, why let another club have him and receive benefits?

3 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

If he’s consistent with performance levels then he could replace pato. I’m not pato’s biggest fan admittedly as he blows Cold rather than hot 9 games out of ten 

An on form Pato is unplayable and one of the best performers in the league.  When he's off form though he's about as effective as a cocktail umbrella in a monsoon. 

I don't necessarily agree with the last bit though...he'll be hot for 10 games and then cold for another 10....he's basically the playing equivalent of LJ's managerial career!

On 09/06/2020 at 21:20, The Bard said:

Players really struggle to jump 2 divisions. Especially with us as LJ constantly messes about with  personnel and shape.  He did well at Peterborough.  May need another loan in L1 before seeing of he's up to Championship standard

It surely depends on the player, how much he wants it and the support he gets from the manager.

Jamie Vardy, Joe Hart and Chris Smalling haven’t  done too badly have they?

1 hour ago, E.G.Red said:

It surely depends on the player, how much he wants it and the support he gets from the manager.

Jamie Vardy, Joe Hart and Chris Smalling havn’t  done too badly have they?

Yeah but they are exceptions.  Not the rule

A player will adapt much better if playing.  He won't if he's not being picked.

2 hours ago, The Bard said:

Yeah but they are exceptions.  Not the rule

A player will adapt much better if playing.  He won't if he's not being picked.

That’s why I mentioned needing support from the manager. ‘One For The future’ gets a bit wearing. 
If we as the fans get fed up with that expression, imagine how the player feels.

Archived