IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

I am also an overseas subscriber, and paid the season amount rather than monthly - I've been looking around but have not seen it mentioned anywhere what our deal is. 

Currently I am assuming we carry on as normal without having to pay the extra.

We'll be a tiny group when compared to season ticket holders so let's wait and see.

11 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I am also an overseas subscriber, and paid the season amount rather than monthly - I've been looking around but have not seen it mentioned anywhere what our deal is. 

We'll be a tiny group when compared to season ticket holders so let's wait and see.

Tiny but significant.

:yes:

24 minutes ago, Devereux said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but couldn’t see it in the topic titles. 

if you have an overseas subscription for RTV for the season (and paid up front) do you now get the final 9 games as part of that? 

Common sense would suggest that your contract will cover the remaining games for 19/20 season. I would be amazed if the club tried to to charge extra. Actually this is City so expect zero common sense.

40 minutes ago, Devereux said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but couldn’t see it in the topic titles. 

if you have an overseas subscription for RTV for the season (and paid up front) do you now get the final 9 games as part of that? 

So, you're located in the Bristol in France?

Iv just had the email from City saying my monthly £5 subscription for Audio will resume this month, and then it mentioned about paying £10 per game to watch them. 

I’m presuming there will be another email in due course with details for the season ticket holders who can watch all remaining matches for free??

10 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Iv just had the email from City saying my monthly £5 subscription for Audio will resume this month, and then it mentioned about paying £10 per game to watch them. 

I’m presuming there will be another email in due course with details for the season ticket holders who can watch all remaining matches for free??

I've had the same, and I'm confused. I emailed them at the address at the bottom of the email and await their response

@Devereux I took a look at the terms and conditions for RobinsTV, I focused on our situation with annual payments.

We subscribed for the "Subscription Period". This is (poorly) defined as the "time period you have subscribed for". In our case we subscribed for the "annual season pass" at a cost of £110. Given that the final 9 games are part of the 2019/20 season I will be arguing that they should be included under our original payment made at the start of the season. We paid not for a defined period up until 30 June 2020, but for the "season".

I was a bit concerned by the "brand new digital platform" announced on 5 June. I thought this might be an attempt to say to us that RobinsTV had changed and so we had to pay another £90 to access this "new" service. However, the T&Cs state that basically if they make a significant and detrimental change that increases what we pay - then they have to warn us by email. We then have the option to end the subscription and take a refund for the outstanding period - basically we could get a pro rata refund of the original £110. I have had no such email, have you?

So basically this is why I am assuming that we carry on unaffected.

I'd also look out for the automatic renewal. Again the T&C's say that it auto-renews at the end of the "Subscription Period" - ie at the end of the season rather than the end of this month or 12 months from the precise date that you paid on.  Some might need to plan around £110 being taken from the bank without warning.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/robins-tv/important-information/robins-tv-terms-conditions/

40 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

As you well know Roger, there are many of us living in Europe that travel to Bristol for each home game and many of us who live in Bristol who travel to Europe to watch away games.  The Club are very aware of this fact.

Did I ask you? I'm not interested in the Club's awareness.

52 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

As you well know Roger, there are many of us living in Europe that travel to Bristol for each home game and many of us who live in Bristol who travel to Europe to watch away games.  The Club are very aware of this fact.

LJ said he would get us into Europe. COYR 

14 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

I am in possibly an even smaller group: overseas subscriber AND season ticket holder.

Here it is:

We hope you are keeping well during these difficult and uncertain times. 

Following on from Monday’s announcement confirming the remaining fixtures schedule for the 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship season, this is to inform you that your Robins TV annual subscription will be resuming. As you will be aware your subscription was paused for three months whilst the season was suspended so we’ve extended your annual renewal date by 90 days. For example, if you purchased your annual subscription on August 1st, 2019 it will now be due for renewal on November 1st, 2020.

Last Friday saw the partnership announcement between the EFL and Sky. This means that all Championship football clubs will be able to use the Sky camera feed for matchday coverage (subject to the restrictions laid out in the announcement above). This will be a four-camera, multi-angle, multi-replay production with an enhanced Robins TV programme starting an hour ahead of kick-off. 

You will have access to all the pre-match build-up, including behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, pre-match, half-time and full-time analysis from Robins TV commentators and guests.

In order to manage the demand that “behind closed doors” will inevitably bring to our platform, we are in the process of launching a new Robins TV page – so be prepared for it to look a little bit different! Please do take the opportunity to log-on once it is launched in the coming week and check your subscription and log-in details all work smoothly ahead of the first match at Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, June 20th. 

If you have any queries regarding your subscription please contact our support team at Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com.

Thanks for your support.

#COYR

I think we can stand down on this, I am a yearly "overseas" subscriber, and have had the email (details below), not only will we get the games, we are also going to get Sky camera feed (which is a big relief)

Tim.

YOUR ROBINS TV ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION

Dear Tim, 

We hope you are keeping well during these difficult and uncertain times. 

Following on from Monday’s announcement confirming the remaining fixtures schedule for the 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship season, this is to inform you that your Robins TV annual subscription will be resuming. As you will be aware your subscription was paused for three months whilst the season was suspended so we’ve extended your annual renewal date by 90 days. For example, if you purchased your annual subscription on August 1st, 2019 it will now be due for renewal on November 1st, 2020.

Last Friday saw the partnership announcement between the EFL and Sky. This means that all Championship football clubs will be able to use the Sky camera feed for matchday coverage (subject to the restrictions laid out in the announcement above). This will be a four-camera, multi-angle, multi-replay production with an enhanced Robins TV programme starting an hour ahead of kick-off. 

You will have access to all the pre-match build-up, including behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, pre-match, half-time and full-time analysis from Robins TV commentators and guests.

In order to manage the demand that “behind closed doors” will inevitably bring to our platform, we are in the process of launching a new Robins TV page – so be prepared for it to look a little bit different! Please do take the opportunity to log-on once it is launched in the coming week and check your subscription and log-in details all work smoothly ahead of the first match at Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, June 20th. 

If you have any queries regarding your subscription please contact our support team at Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com.

Thanks for your support.

#COYR

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

Can someone please help me on how to unsubscribe from Robins TV? The club website and app was difficult enough to use even when using it regularly and now I haven’t used it in ages it’s proving impossible. Don’t want to be charged out of nowhere 

Suggest you email the address in the posts from @Coin-op and @brady bunch

2 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I am in possibly an even smaller group: overseas subscriber AND season ticket holder.

Alright Mr. Superfan.

25 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Just logged into my account on the official site (to check things in advance of a restart) and the link to Robins TV appears to be down.  Is this a widespread fault or are the club just being a bit personal with us Spanish?!!  Cheers.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 15.04.50.png

I think they stated in one of the emails that was sent out to subscribers that the webpage will look quite different going forward, so probably in the middle of upgrading it. 

Fair play, I wasn't expecting a quick response from the club but they emailed today saying emails had been sent to certain groups incorrectly, I presume they meant season card holders who have had Robins tv.

Anyway my RTV account will now NOT be renewed like they suggested it would in yesterday's email

Ok.

Might be worth trying Windscribe or another free one.

Do you use the app or via the website. I typically find the vpn/website combo more reliable, at least for purchasing the pass but have done it both ways.

FYI Im UK based using the VPN to connect back.

Archived