IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

19 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Ok.

Might be worth trying Windscribe or another free one.

Do you use the app or via the website. I typically find the vpn/website combo more reliable, at least for purchasing the pass but have done it both ways.

FYI Im UK based using the VPN to connect back.

Windscribe works ?? Just got to hope free trial works for long enough because only need for todays game

Just now, jtc1 said:

Windscribe works ?? Just got to hope free trial works for long enough because only need for todays game

Good stuff. Should be plenty for todays game. Register for free and they give you 10gb every month.

I believe once the stream us running you can turn off the vpn anyway.

18 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Interesting I'm in the USA have a annual subscription, but it also says, the content is only available in certain countries. Here we go another season of this utter horsesh!t 

You don't have a subscription for Caraboo cup games. No was does, or ever has. We're able to watch it in the UK because of a special concession of the domestic rights holder. Future rounds might follow but aren't guaranteed. You'll need to get a VPN and stump up an equivalent of a tenner if you want to watch semi-legally.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Good stuff. Should be plenty for todays game. Register for free and they give you 10gb every month.

I believe once the stream us running you can turn off the vpn anyway.

Just seen this and done. Thanks for all replies 

5 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

+1 for Windscribe, 10GB free per month (A 90 minute game is only about 2GB), works for Robins TV 100%, consistently worked, used for about 4 years and I've never had a single problem. 

It is really easy to use too. I can't remember the guys name who suggested it on here, but it was his fault I had to watch all of our abject performances for a fiver each.

I also enjoy choosing which city I fancy watching the game from. Shall I go to Paris or Frieburg?

4 minutes ago, grifty said:

It is really easy to use too. I can't remember the guys name who suggested it on here, but it was his fault I had to watch all of our abject performances for a fiver each.

I also enjoy choosing which city I fancy watching the game from. Shall I go to Paris or Frieburg?

Possibly me, I've been vouching for it on here since we've been able to stream games. As you say though, sometimes I wish I didn't know!

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Sounds like it thinks you are overseas. Check your VPN is off, log out of the app/website and back in.

I have tried logging out, using different browser, clearing cache, created new account on my phone but every time I try to access I just get the audio option. Have emailed the support desk, but will probable get a reply some time next week.

Archived