IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

I have tried logging out, using different browser, clearing cache, created new account on my phone but every time I try to access I just get the audio option. Have emailed the support desk, but will probable get a reply some time next week.

Sorry to hear that, frustrating. 

I'm out of ideas im afraid.

4 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I have tried logging out, using different browser, clearing cache, created new account on my phone but every time I try to access I just get the audio option. Have emailed the support desk, but will probable get a reply some time next week.

Try turning your laptop off and on again, then turning the VPN on before opening your browser. 

12 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I have seen various VPNs mentioned, but not HOLA.

Is there any particular reason or, more importantly, any problem with HOLA?

I only ask as I use it and should be grateful if I could be warned if anybody is aware of any particular problem.

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn’t use it mate,it’s not very secure 

Just now, MattWSM said:

is this the same arrangement as last season where its free for season ticket holders 

No. Cup games are never included in season tickets. 

League games refunded on a pro rata basis to all STH and you can subscribe to the stream if you want too. 

1 minute ago, Sleepy1968 said:

If you're on a pc I'd check that you are accidently running a vpn or a vpn browser extension. Maybe check https://www.whatismyip.net/

Yes VPN is reporting correct as truespeed, I had logged on before via a VPN in Opera, but that was logged out and using different browser. Its like they are using the router Mac address as different PC's and phones had the same issue even with a new account set up.

I managed to overcome in the end, by using my phone disconnected from network, sign up and pay then swap back to network.

Archived