IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

23 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

There's no red button games, and season ticket holders only get a free pass if the game is on Sky. So, the only way to watch this game is to pay your tenner for Robins TV. 

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But if you’re a SC holder you will get a refund of your pro rata per match price, e.g. if you paid £460, you will get a £20 refund.

I’m currently overseas.  Logged into Robins TV to buy an season international TV pass and all I can see is Audio Offers and a £10 one off pass for the Coventry game.

Does any one know if season long internatIonal passes are available?   If so, where can they be bought.

• The title was changed to Robins TV Queries (Merged)
55 minutes ago, Malago said:

I’m currently overseas.  Logged into Robins TV to buy an season international TV pass and all I can see is Audio Offers and a £10 one off pass for the Coventry game.

Does any one know if season long internatIonal passes are available?   If so, where can they be bought.

Funnily enough I was looking for this just now - no doubt one of you kind fellow ex-pats can update us all with the deets 

4 hours ago, The Humble Realist said:

Does anyone know how many devices can be used at the same time using just one log in?

For example could I log in and watch on my tablet downstairs and my wife log in and watch it elsewhere using the same log in or would we have to both pay £10 each for the stream?

Definitely 1 ???

Allegedly 2

Post covid, I had 4 - TV Web Browser, Mac, IPad and iPhone. I tested a combination of all 4 being on the same Wi-fi network and then switched one to 4g.  All fine.  But I wouldn’t want to test this at 14:55 on Saturday.

image.jpeg

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Definitely 1 ???

Allegedly 2

Post covid, I had 4 - TV Web Browser, Mac, IPad and iPhone. I tested a combination of all 4 being on the same Wi-fi network and then switched one to 4g.  All fine.  But I wouldn’t want to test this at 14:55 on Saturday.

image.jpeg

Should have had a NSFW warning on that image

27 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Definitely 1 ???

Allegedly 2

image.jpeg

Maybe a 2pm test is the best way forward! 

Thanks

17 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I’ve never watched a match on Sky, when we get a free pass do I just watch on their website? I don’t have a telly.

Do you mean if you get a free NowTV Sports pass?  If so, then I believe you can watch on the website.

If you mean Robins TV then we don't get a free pass.  STH's will get a refund and we have to buy the passes.  (Apologies if this last comment is a little like teaching a granny to suck eggs as I'm sure you're aware of this and meant the Sky pass, but I'd hate for you to not realise this and end up missing the match)

35 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

For the overseas crowd, a season pass has gone up to £140 per annum (from I think £110). My account showing the renewal due in December.

I just signed up to an overseas video pass, it says £140 on the website and indeed that’s the automatic renewal price when it runs out next September however for some reason the charge taken for this year was only £110???? Perhaps they’ve not updated last years pricing yet?

28 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Do you mean if you get a free NowTV Sports pass?  If so, then I believe you can watch on the website.

If you mean Robins TV then we don't get a free pass.  STH's will get a refund and we have to buy the passes.  (Apologies if this last comment is a little like teaching a granny to suck eggs as I'm sure you're aware of this and meant the Sky pass, but I'd hate for you to not realise this and end up missing the match)

I thought you got a free pass for the games on SKY? Yes, I know about the Robins TV £10 pass. Which is the one you get a code for?

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Definitely 1 ???

Allegedly 2

image.jpeg

Why is her expression different on all 3?.........

4 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

£140 for all games bar the ones on sky/international broadcast is a great deal if you're, ahem, living abroad or just visiting. . . 

Exactly - say you lose 10 of 46 games due to Sky coverage, it still works out at less than four quid per match. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

@Steve Watts

image.png

Archived