IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

FYI vpn airlines users.

Once you have started your match day stream with the vpn on, feel free to turn it off, the stream will continue to run. I can even switch apps and back and the stream will resume.

You'll barely use any data this way so no need to pay for a vpn with unlimited data etc, just use Windscribe for free and register your email addeess for 10gb free a month which is more than enough if you do the above.

I'm on holiday at the moment and wasn't particularly bothered about watching the game... then match day arrived. What would be the best way to do this, get a vpn then just pay a tenner as normal?

I'm aware as @CyderInACan has said that things like iPlayer and SkyGo don't always work with a VPN, so thought I'd ask.

1 hour ago, PhilC said:

I'm on holiday at the moment and wasn't particularly bothered about watching the game... then match day arrived. What would be the best way to do this, get a vpn then just pay a tenner as normal?

I'm aware as @CyderInACan has said that things like iPlayer and SkyGo don't always work with a VPN, so thought I'd ask.

Whereabouts are you? Wherever you are it’s a tenner for today  

On 09/09/2020 at 15:52, BRISTOL86 said:

Out of interest if one was to sign up for the season pass using a VPN, do you have to give address details? If so what do you put? Don't they do any verification with the address of the card you're using to pay?

All they care about is your ip address location. Just because ‘your friend’ has a UK payment method is of no consequence to them.

And nor should it - the broadcast restrictions are geo based, not payment geo based. 

8 minutes ago, New Dazzler said:

Was watching and decided to clean screen, may have gone to anothher tab, tried to log in and am getting "this user is not logged in", even though I keep trying and my name is clearly shown so I am in my "account"! Anyone else?

Panic over, re-signed into my account, missed Pato's goal though!

Robins TV just won't play.  trying for 30 minutes now.  Black screen.  Paid the £10 by paypal twice now as I thought maybe it had not gone through.  Im baffled as i have watched the last 9 ganes without a problem.  Anyone else having an issue?

57 minutes ago, sirscrumpton said:

I’m using FireFox and all I have is a black screen.

me too

2 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Robins TV just won't play.  trying for 30 minutes now.  Black screen.  Paid the £10 by paypal twice now as I thought maybe it had not gone through.  Im baffled as i have watched the last 9 ganes without a problem.  Anyone else having an issue?

me too

I got it to play with no issues on Chrome.

2 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

me too

Turn your laptop of off then on again 

Kept getting "This user not logged in". Must have been as I could see all my details. Going mental trying everything. Came right out of it, then back in putting in my password and it's ok. Oh yes. Paid twice. Has to be a problem with the system, either technical or not user friendly. Will ask for a refund.

45 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Anyone got a sync issue between the audio and picture. Audio seems delayed. Never had this problem at the tail end of last season? Noticed it when I logged in with the interviewing

I'm the opposite, the audio seems about 2 seconds faster than the picture. 

Archived