IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

6 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I don’t expect to be watching tonight, as usual there is no proper service from the club! Selecting Packages on the Bristol sport site does not give any option for watching tonight’s game, Stoke stream, annual passes and audio only £2.50 offered for tonight! 
Spent an hour on hold to support only to be given the wrong email address for streamamg.com so no help there at all.

have reset ALL my devices but still not achieved anything

When is OUR club going to start showing all its supporters and fans the respect they deserve?

(they have still not refunded prepaid parking from last season or responded to any emails)

Sign in to your account, it’s the top option upon selecting packages. 

9 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I don’t expect to be watching tonight, as usual there is no proper service from the club! Selecting Packages on the Bristol sport site does not give any option for watching tonight’s game, Stoke stream, annual passes and audio only £2.50 offered for tonight! 
Spent an hour on hold to support only to be given the wrong email address for streamamg.com so no help there at all.

have reset ALL my devices but still not achieved anything

When is OUR club going to start showing all its supporters and fans the respect they deserve?

(they have still not refunded prepaid parking from last season or responded to any emails)

It's the first option on the website...

image.png

32 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I am using truespeed fibre optic, seeing the VPN suggestion I turned it back on, but set location to London and it worked! Paid my £10!

Hiya, bit off subject but I'm on Truespeed and have been unable to access BBC sport or news sites iPlayer etc on my PC for months now. I don't have a VPN but my ISP is showing UK - have you had any issues at all?

33 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Hiya, bit off subject but I'm on Truespeed and have been unable to access BBC sport or news sites iPlayer etc on my PC for months now. I don't have a VPN but my ISP is showing UK - have you had any issues at all?

Not sure what true speed is but I know iplayer blocks vpn connections purporting to be uk based. Do you have auto vpn as soon as you use it? 

5 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Not sure what true speed is but I know iplayer blocks vpn connections purporting to be uk based. Do you have auto vpn as soon as you use it? 

Thanks for reply, Truespeed is just the broadband provider, I don't have a VPN at all, the BBC sites seem to only work for a UK ISP which I am on, I've been going around in circles for months between Truespeed and the BBC and no one seems to have a fix.

47 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Some but I blamed my VPN! Fairly new with Truespeed but some sites do seem to have trouble connecting

1 hour ago, Redstart said:

Thanks for reply, Truespeed is just the broadband provider, I don't have a VPN at all, the BBC sites seem to only work for a UK ISP which I am on, I've been going around in circles for months between Truespeed and the BBC and no one seems to have a fix.

Yeah that’s weird and must be a bit annoying! Just googled them as I’d never heard of them, I see they’re based in Bath! No wonder they’re rubbish 

2 hours ago, Redstart said:

Sounds like TrueSpeed's IP ranges are either currently allocated and registered as being outside the UK or they've previously been used outside the UK and some geo-detection services are using outdated information.

Archived