IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

Beyond a joke, afternoon wasted Trying to book the game, then from half an hour before kickoff able to log in but not get the stream - no support, money wasted, season ticket paid in full, still not received Money owed from last season - the club don’t give a flying **** about fans - can’t get back the buzz of a missed game

I was critical of it after the lockdown and the end of last season, but credit where it’s due, very impressed tonight and enjoyed Tinmans contribution, shame about the time lag still.  Was going to cash out on my 3 0 bet to see it vanish on Bet Fred web site as we hit a fourth. About a minute later on Robins tv I see that goal! 

• Admin
46 minutes ago, eardun said:

Yes it became misaligned after some adjustments 

It was always misaligned. 

The pitch didn't move that far over.

3 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Not often looking at an empty stand ?

Yeah, because that end has always had such massive followings in over the years 

Given the succes most people have had getting RobinsTV working, either on a laptop or even hooking up a laptop to a television (see my folks, well in to their 70s as successful users), you have to wonder what those who haven't managed to get it working are either doing wrong, have installed on their devices or have missed.

The service does work.

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Given the succes most people have had getting RobinsTV working, either on a laptop or even hooking up a laptop to a television (see my folks, well in to their 70s as successful users), you have to wonder what those who haven't managed to get it working are either doing wrong, have installed on their devices or have missed.

The service does work.

I can get Robins TV on my laptop and phone. It's hooking up to my TV which is the problem.

Personally I’ve found the quality of Robins tv good since the restart.  I’m watching on my tv through the Firefox browser on my amazon firestick and it’s been really good.

The picture is a bit behind other media so I need to turn off goal alerts on my phone and not check WhatsApp but apart from that it’s been good

It was an exciting game yesterday but it was helped by Tinnion’s co commentary.  I hope they get him back for future games but I guess more often than not he’s on the road watching the loan players.

19 minutes ago, Desso said:

I can get Robins TV on my laptop and phone. It's hooking up to my TV which is the problem.

All I've done to get mine working is to unplug a HDMI cable from the back of one of those games console things and whacked it in the HDMI port of the laptop.

Selected the appropriate telly port thing on the remote and it's been as good as gold.

Definitely some odd stuff going on with RTV. I signed up for the season pass at £140 but only got charged £110. At the weekend my bro couldn't purchase a matchday pass as the option wasn't there but the stream worked anyway. Then last night he tried again and got it for free once more so i tried myself and sure enough i got it for free as well. Neither of us got charged for it.

Weird but not complaining at this point.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Desso said:

To save me going back through the whole thread, is it possible to link my android (S8) phone to my TV using a relevant HDMI cable to watch the games? I've bought the cable but it just says no signal. Is there some sort of block on it?

Can you do screen mirroring?

Your phone screen that appears on your TV

5 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Definitely some odd stuff going on with RTV. I signed up for the season pass at £140 but only got charged £110. At the weekend my bro couldn't purchase a matchday pass as the option wasn't there but the stream worked anyway. Then last night he tried again and got it for free once more so i tried myself and sure enough i got it for free as well. Neither of us got charged for it.

Weird but not complaining at this point.

As usual there is no response from the club over RTV problems I eventually managed to book the game but was unable to watch on any of my devices, logging in was not a problem it was all with the site! 
what can we do? Not a bloody clue, no support, no replies to email. The club just don’t care!

I have emailed the club and robins tv, provided screenshots of the problems and the error messages but as usual no interest at all - all that matters is that they have my money!

9 minutes ago, dave36 said:

As usual there is no response from the club over RTV problems I eventually managed to book the game but was unable to watch on any of my devices, logging in was not a problem it was all with the site! 
what can we do? Not a bloody clue, no support, no replies to email. The club just don’t care!

I have emailed the club and robins tv, provided screenshots of the problems and the error messages but as usual no interest at all - all that matters is that they have my money!

Sounds bloody frustrating.

The one common issue there is your account as you're getting the same problem on multiple devices.

As a test, have you tried creating a new account to see if you get the same problems?

I typically use my PC to purchase the pass then use the app on an android tablet to watch.

Archived