IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

You'd need a stand alone screen recorder to record what you're seeing. 

You won't be able to pause the stream. If you click pause, it will probably appear to pause, and it will start again after you click play, but within a minute you will find it stops completely, or jumps to 'live'. 

42 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:

You'd need a stand alone screen recorder to record what you're seeing. 

You won't be able to pause the stream. If you click pause, it will probably appear to pause, and it will start again after you click play, but within a minute you will find it stops completely, or jumps to 'live'. 

Thanks mate ?

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

I was getting all the games for free (after buying the Blackburn game last season) until today. Dammit, knew it had to end at some point but still gutting. 

So was I but I’m guessing that because people went public with such information the club have looked into it & stopped that now!

6 minutes ago, Selred said:

I was getting all the games for free (after buying the Blackburn game last season) until today. Dammit, knew it had to end at some point but still gutting. 

Its because its not covered by what ST holders would get isn't it? It was due to be a Saturday afternoon game and only home/away midweek games are covered, away Sat games need to be paid for, I thought at least?

22 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Its because its not covered by what ST holders would get isn't it? It was due to be a Saturday afternoon game and only home/away midweek games are covered, away Sat games need to be paid for, I thought at least?

No I don't have a ST but perhaps they have me down wrong I'll get the next home game then? 

Least I'm happy to pay for it now 

33 minutes ago, Selred said:

Same - I'm gutted that we've been rumbled. I've refrained from posting it on here as I was fearful the free viewing would've ended!

1 hour ago, cidercity said:

I have this error message coming up when trying to pay for the stream today anybody know why. Thanks in advance.

Very obviously it is a problem with the online oristoculator which for some reason has ceased to function on the same level (DZ1346a/DZW48) as the WiFi discaboobarator. A common problem that can be overcome quite easily.

6 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Very obviously it is a problem with the online oristoculator which for some reason has ceased to function on the same level (DZ1346a/DZW48) as the WiFi discaboobarator. A common problem that can be overcome quite easily.

Yes, hit it with a hammer.

I’ve paid £10 to watch the first half but with no sound. When I tried to sort this at half time I lost everything and had a message which claimed I haven’t paid to watch.

ive paid a second £10 - again with no sound.

hopefully I will be refunded £10 

it’s frustrating that the IT doesn’t work properly 

On 20/09/2020 at 15:05, BigTone said:

Congrats BigTone. You've coined two words which nobody else on the internet has used. Your campaign to get to get the in the Oxford English Dictionary has been going on for 14 years now although you have amended the spelling.

27 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Congrats BigTone. You've coined two words which nobody else on the internet has used. Your campaign to get to get the in the Oxford English Dictionary has been going on for 14 years now although you have amended the spelling.

I have to ask how on earth would you remember that thread from 14 years ago?

Archived