IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

7 hours ago, Coppello said:

Congrats BigTone. You've coined two words which nobody else on the internet has used. Your campaign to get to get the in the Oxford English Dictionary has been going on for 14 years now although you have amended the spelling.

Nowt wrong with your memory Sir. I should point out that both items have multiple uses.

I have followed some of this thread, but a lot of the "tekki" talk is way above my level?, so apologies if this has already been covered.  My question is, I will be outside of the UK for the Sheff Weds and Forest games, but would like to stream them on my laptop.  Does anyone know if this is possible (without having top pay an outside UK subscription for the whole season)?  I am guessing that I might not be able to, or possibly could buy the Wednesday game before I travel, but wouldn't want to waste the tenner only to find I can't watch it abroad.

Thanks for any advice.

38 minutes ago, New Dazzler said:

I have followed some of this thread, but a lot of the "tekki" talk is way above my level?, so apologies if this has already been covered.  My question is, I will be outside of the UK for the Sheff Weds and Forest games, but would like to stream them on my laptop.  Does anyone know if this is possible (without having top pay an outside UK subscription for the whole season)?  I am guessing that I might not be able to, or possibly could buy the Wednesday game before I travel, but wouldn't want to waste the tenner only to find I can't watch it abroad.

Thanks for any advice.

I believe that you can simply buy them for a tenner each, the same as you could from the UK. 

On 16/09/2020 at 16:43, Dan Robin said:

I'll have to wait until my PC will be upgraded to Windows 10...so I can't do tests right now. 

A question: I read that the audio feed is taken from Radio Bristol. Does it mean that the commentary is different from the Robins TV one and cover other matches too (ex: Rovers)?

Can I just take this opportunity to mention the latest proposal from Isewater Enterprises ?

In the spirit of ecology we at IE are going to recycle and sell used computers , software and paraphernalia.

Second

Hand

Information

Technology

Yes friends get your Shit PC’s here.

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Toby messaged me back to say that in ground noises come through slightly ahead of pics and there’s nothing they can do about it.  He even has to try to delay his commentary as a result.

Can you tell Toby to PLEASE stop saying “period” when it’s the first half/second half. . . :argh:

6 hours ago, Riaz said:

pretty poor really.

Hopefully @JerrySLOcould forward a complaint about this issue

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Toby messaged me back to say that in ground noises come through slightly ahead of pics and there’s nothing they can do about it.  He even has to try to delay his commentary as a result.

This ain't on really. I suggest that commentator is trying to fob you off with some bullshit bingo.

Really noticeable yesterday for the second goal where you could hear the bench etc celebrate before the goal had gone in!

@JerrySLO this needs to be sorted out asap please. People are paying good money but not getting the product quality in basic form. I've a friend who's a sound technician/engineer and he's told me this is quite an easy problem to remedy. 

I'm pretty sure this was not an issue at the tail end of last season. But then again don't think we scored a goal at home so can't be sure haha ?

Archived