IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

7 hours ago, daored said:

Will Robins TV still show midweek games now sky are showing on Red Button?

It wouldn’t surprise me if they jumped the gun on those, expecting test events, etc to have progressed...and they’ll be removed from red button at some point soon.

59 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if they jumped the gun on those, expecting test events, etc to have progressed...and they’ll be removed from red button at some point soon.

Interesting to see, next two midweek games are advertised as on Sky. A loss of revenue for the club 

38 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

What do you reckon....2-3k sold per match?

Think I saw somewhere (probably on here) that if you look at the few clubs that have published numbers it looks like a fair estimate for EFL clubs is around 10% of stadium capacity. So yes we would be selling around 2-3k per game. Given our current form we are probably towards the higher end of those numbers in recent games.

20 hours ago, Davefevs said:
22 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

as you can watch on two devices, my dad is using my login, so in effect it’s £5 each, less season ticket refund.  As you say, it’s not the same as being there, but it’s as good a substitute as we can get.

Didn't you get 4 devices working simultaneously at one point Dave? 

10 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Think I saw somewhere (probably on here) that if you look at the few clubs that have published numbers it looks like a fair estimate for EFL clubs is around 10% of stadium capacity. So yes we would be selling around 2-3k per game. Given our current form we are probably towards the higher end of those numbers in recent games.

It’s actually quite low , I wonder as the weather gets worse this might improve attendances. I’m not a season ticket holder but purchased last two games and tbf it’s been better coverage than I expected.

Does the 10% include season ticket holders ?

2 hours ago, daored said:

It’s actually quite low , I wonder as the weather gets worse this might improve attendances. I’m not a season ticket holder but purchased last two games and tbf it’s been better coverage than I expected.

Does the 10% include season ticket holders ?

Colchester Utd have been the most open. Robbie Cowling their chairman has been very vocal and open about the finances at his club. Worth googling him if you want to read about the effects of the pandemic on smaller clubs.

Yes 10% includes ST Holders. 

Weather might affect it, but I'm more cynical and suspect form will be the biggest influence.

Does anybody know how to change payment settings of Robins TV account?  ?

If I click on the ''update'' link, I can change name, address, etc. but not the code of my new debit card. There is also a Paypal link, but I  usually paid without Paypal so I don't think I can enter my new code there...

12 hours ago, Dan Robin said:

If I click on the ''update'' link, I can change name, address, etc. but not the code of my new debit card. There is also a Paypal link, but I  usually paid without Paypal so I don't think I can enter my new code there...

If you find out, let me know, I’ve tried to do this every game so far and it just sits there and doesn’t work, so I have no choice but to do it via PayPal or I miss the match 

12 hours ago, Dan Robin said:

I have the opposite issue - I have to insert my credit card details every time I buy a pass even though the Robins TV “my account” section says it has my credit card already registered. Your issue is more of a pain though. 

I note there is an “update billing details” button in the “my account” section - I’ve not used it so not sure if that will help you, and it may be that was what you were referring to anyway. 

Mission accomplished!

I entered the Robins TV page from a mobile phone and in the ''update billing details'' page I found a box for card's code so I was able to update it. From my PC I couldn't see that box, so it's a layout problem, maybe caused by technical requirements (I have Windows7 installed on my PC, and the new Robins TV should work only with Windows8 and other recent versions). 

To buy an audio pass I had to insert again my card's details too,so I guess it's normal (I did it even in the past, when I bought video monthly passes).

5 minutes ago, CiderHeadDan said:

I've paid for the video pass and the stream was fine for around 40minutes and now has stopped working. I refreshed the page and now it's saying I have the pass but tries to make me pay again to watch the stream. Is anyone having the same problem, or has any resolutions for this issue?

Yep. I'm having the same problem. I'm logged in, my account has logged that I've bought a pass to watch the match but I have a message on the match screen saying that I'm not logged in. Frustrating!

Archived