IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

7 minutes ago, boatman said:

Did anybody find the broadcast stopped when they were going to show the goals etc?

yep...and when rebooted it it said they were no longer broadcasting. Pity, was looking forward to Tins thoughts. He's good to listen to.

1st game I've watched this season, coverage is bang average at best. 

Froze during half time, had to reload to get started again, time delay worse during 2nd half (text alert a full 2 minutes before I saw the goal) 

Froze again during Tinns post match summary 

Not sure if it's worth a tenner 

Total pain in the rectum today. Watched with several mates with whom I was in touch vis Zoom. Every single one of us had issues. I missed BOTH goals and at least 15 minutes of the second half, and only got coverage again by swapping to a different device (from desktop PC to iPad). That then failed as well and had to re-sign in to my account back on the PC. Absolutely lousy service and am thoroughly pissed off.

17 hours ago, old_eastender said:

I was watching on laptop via Chrome, yes there were a couple of temporary freezes but came back both times.

7 hours ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

I watched it the same way. Mine froze only once at half time.  I paused it then pressed play again and luckily for me it was fine.

Me Too. had a few  blackouts during the game, but only for a second or two and then picture returned.

Archived