IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

3 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

This.

I think people are experiencing problems with robins tv either because their broadband is crap or they are using the wrong web browser. Google chrome is the best bet. 

Not that simple IMO. No broadband issues ad I was using Chrome but the Barnsley and was rubbish 

Just now, CyderInACan said:

Virgin. No issues on any game prior to Barnsley. I blame it being played oop north. 

Definitely a strange one cos if there were technical problems then surely everyone would have experienced the issues? Mine was sound all the way through.

7 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Virgin. No issues on any game prior to Barnsley. I blame it being played oop north. 

I’m BT, but like above, no issues at all until last weekend.  My dad is Sky broadband.

Did anyone get the database error message late on like I did?

BT user and no issues with games this season.  Boro was poor for us and had to refresh 7 or 8 times in the first half.  Second half OK though. Not what you should expect for something you are paying for.

Hopefully, the gremlins are sorted for todays game both on the pitch and with the tech.

Wednesday, we had to refresh the stream, but today, we need to refresh the team.  We have a big squad, so it's pointless having them sitting around.

I'm still trying to get a refund for the Barnsley game.

So far, I have have confirmed (during the game), broadband speed and provider, type of device being used, browser details.

Their response?

What browser were you using....

Even though that was provided.

They haven't replied to a single mail asking how this is progressing in 5 days now. If it wasn't for the City connection you'd think they were scam artists.

Issues again @JerrySLO- can you speak to the club as this is farcical - why is there no comms when so many issues every game?

Completely lost everything whether iphone mirroring or through laptop or Apple usb - joke and last time for me now - I could get blown for a tenner these days or at least some crack !!

30 minutes ago, Meh said:

Issues again @JerrySLO- can you speak to the club as this is farcical - why is there no comms when so many issues every game?

Completely lost everything whether iphone mirroring or through laptop or Apple usb - joke and last time for me now - I could get blown for a tenner these days or at least some crack !!

Blown for £10 .... asking for a friend 

2 minutes ago, boatman said:

Mine has just stopped and claiming I am not logged in.

Anybody got the same problem?

Yes, robins TV is worse than the Robins football team.

Lost count of how many times the stream has frozen today. 

Twice in just the first three minutes of injury time.

Customer support have said I should use the app rather than my Smart TV but exact same experience with the app. 

Have hardly had any problems the past couple of years but it's getting worse by the week at the moment. 

Archived