IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Am I right in thinking that next week's midweek game is on the red button and therefore free to Season Ticket Holders on Robins TV?

Only main games on Sky are free to season card holders. Red button games are still £10 to anyone I believe.

17 minutes ago, pommers1965 said:

Says Milwall is on sky sports football...Is that  the red button?

Not according to my Sky planner it doesn’t, Tuesday at 5pm is QPR v Stoke & at 7:45pm is Watford v Brentford.

And then on Wednesday at 5pm they have Derby v Swansea & at 7:45pm Reading v Norwich.

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Not according to my Sky planner it doesn’t, Tuesday at 5pm is QPR v Stoke & at 7:45pm is Watford v Brentford.

And then on Wednesday at 5pm they have Derby v Swansea & at 7:45pm Reading v Norwich.

They are the "main" games, this is different to the "red button" games

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

They are the "main" games, this is different to the "red button" games

And I’ve just looked by trying to record & it lists those games & Coventry v Huddersfield for the Wednesday at 7:55pm!

There is no sign of any other games being listed currently on Sky’s planner.

It also lists the South Wales derby that is on tomorrow lunchtime.

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

And I’ve just looked by trying to record & it lists those games & Coventry v Huddersfield for the Wednesday at 7:55pm!

There is no sign of any other games being listed currently on Sky’s planner.

It also lists the South Wales derby that is on tomorrow lunchtime.

Red button games don’t show in the main planner and I don’t think you can record them either.

46 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Red button games don’t show in the main planner and I don’t think you can record them either.

They don’t show in the planner but if you click ‘select’ on the game that’s on at the same time as the game you’d like to watch (if it’s on), you can record them! Have been able to since at least last season.

• Admin
26 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

They don’t show in the planner but if you click ‘select’ on the game that’s on at the same time as the game you’d like to watch (if it’s on), you can record them! Have been able to since at least last season.

It's odd because some weeks the red button games are listed well in advance, other times they don't appear until on the day.

It also seems random that some people can view in advance but others can't 

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

It's odd because some weeks the red button games are listed well in advance, other times they don't appear until on the day.

It also seems random that some people can view in advance but others can't 

Could it be dependant on what Sky system you have (Q, + or something older)?

Archived