Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

You'd need a stand alone screen recorder to record what you're seeing. 

You won't be able to pause the stream. If you click pause, it will probably appear to pause, and it will start again after you click play, but within a minute you will find it stops completely, or jumps to 'live'. 

42 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:

You'd need a stand alone screen recorder to record what you're seeing. 

You won't be able to pause the stream. If you click pause, it will probably appear to pause, and it will start again after you click play, but within a minute you will find it stops completely, or jumps to 'live'. 

Thanks mate 👍

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

I was getting all the games for free (after buying the Blackburn game last season) until today. Dammit, knew it had to end at some point but still gutting. 

So was I but I’m guessing that because people went public with such information the club have looked into it & stopped that now!

6 minutes ago, Selred said:

I was getting all the games for free (after buying the Blackburn game last season) until today. Dammit, knew it had to end at some point but still gutting. 

Its because its not covered by what ST holders would get isn't it? It was due to be a Saturday afternoon game and only home/away midweek games are covered, away Sat games need to be paid for, I thought at least?

15 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Might be a stupid question - are you logged in ?

I was having a similar problem, kept saying the user is not logged in. I had to log out, then log back in. 

33 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

I'd suggest you don't have sufficient priorities

Sufficient priorities or sufficient entitlements?

I had the latter, emailed bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com and they got back very swiftly to tell me the pass hadn’t registered on their end.

They refunded, I rebought, and it rebooted (and worked). Remarkable.

22 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Its because its not covered by what ST holders would get isn't it? It was due to be a Saturday afternoon game and only home/away midweek games are covered, away Sat games need to be paid for, I thought at least?

No I don't have a ST but perhaps they have me down wrong I'll get the next home game then? 

Least I'm happy to pay for it now 

33 minutes ago, Selred said:

Same - I'm gutted that we've been rumbled. I've refrained from posting it on here as I was fearful the free viewing would've ended!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

HAs it started on BCTV? Can't get the game up (pretty much the first time I've had a problem).

Not on for me yet either.. has it started??!!

Edited by bris red
1 hour ago, cidercity said:

I have this error message coming up when trying to pay for the stream today anybody know why. Thanks in advance.

Very obviously it is a problem with the online oristoculator which for some reason has ceased to function on the same level (DZ1346a/DZW48) as the WiFi discaboobarator. A common problem that can be overcome quite easily.

6 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Very obviously it is a problem with the online oristoculator which for some reason has ceased to function on the same level (DZ1346a/DZW48) as the WiFi discaboobarator. A common problem that can be overcome quite easily.

Yes, hit it with a hammer.

• Haha 1
On 20/09/2020 at 15:05, BigTone said:

Congrats BigTone. You've coined two words which nobody else on the internet has used. Your campaign to get to get the in the Oxford English Dictionary has been going on for 14 years now although you have amended the spelling.

27 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Congrats BigTone. You've coined two words which nobody else on the internet has used. Your campaign to get to get the in the Oxford English Dictionary has been going on for 14 years now although you have amended the spelling.

I have to ask how on earth would you remember that thread from 14 years ago?