Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

1st game I've watched this season, coverage is bang average at best. 

Froze during half time, had to reload to get started again, time delay worse during 2nd half (text alert a full 2 minutes before I saw the goal) 

Froze again during Tinns post match summary 

Not sure if it's worth a tenner 

• Like 1

Total pain in the rectum today. Watched with several mates with whom I was in touch vis Zoom. Every single one of us had issues. I missed BOTH goals and at least 15 minutes of the second half, and only got coverage again by swapping to a different device (from desktop PC to iPad). That then failed as well and had to re-sign in to my account back on the PC. Absolutely lousy service and am thoroughly pissed off.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Selred said:

Anyone know why Gilmartin wasn't on? 

Maybe the Bentley injury meant he was needed around the squad? Was my guess anyway. 

Yea I had to refresh mine 3-4 times today. First at HT and then 3-4 times during second half. Was not ideal

17 hours ago, old_eastender said:

I was watching on laptop via Chrome, yes there were a couple of temporary freezes but came back both times.

7 hours ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

I watched it the same way. Mine froze only once at half time.  I paused it then pressed play again and luckily for me it was fine.

Me Too. had a few  blackouts during the game, but only for a second or two and then picture returned.