IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

Devereux

2 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before - had a look back and couldn’t see anything.

What’s the score for season ticket holders for the 2020/21 season - do we get a streaming pass for Robins TV again? Haven’t seen any emails but sometimes these seem to go into my junk...

you pay £10 per game unless it's on SKY, then you get a free pass.

From Robins TV FAQ page

This may clarify it for us expats who have monthly or annual subscriptions to the site...........

I’m an existing international annual / monthly video pass subscriber – can I still watch?

Yes, you will receive all the benefits of your current subscription. Your pass will be subject to the same previous restrictions of Sky TV picks (unless you are a Season Card holder and have received a unique Voucher Code).

Does my live video subscription allow access to live audio commentary when a match cannot be broadcast?

Yes, your live video subscription includes all audio streams. So, if a game is not available to watch live (e.g. because it has been picked for Sky TV broadcast), you can always listen to it.

Hope this helps, breaking out the Estrella de Levante soon!  

• Admin
26 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

When you subscribe for the season, you in fact subscribe for a 12 month period. That could be any 12 months.

In March last year I was some months into that contract, expecting to renew in July for £110. Then, when all the covid insanity started, the club pushed the renewal date back by three months, in my case to 23 November. The price quoted remained at £110. That is the 'grace period' I refer to.

The contract was, in effect, extended by 3 months.

Now, without warning, discussion, or notice, the club have announced a 27% increase on this season's subscription. It is different to an ST renewal because they already tell you the price of renewal when you first take out the contract. Also, can you imagine the furore on here if STs went up by 27%?

Loo, there's probably a few hundred people affected by this at most. We are a tiny proportion of the overall fanbase, and it's £30 we're talking about. In the grand scheme of things it means bugger all and STholders happy with their refunds won;t give two hoots. That's fine. I'll pay.

It's just, in my opinion, a further example of shit messaging, comms, and fan care by the club (and EFL).

Ahh, I fully understand what you are saying now

I originally thought your contract had run out

The club made a balls up from the start not having a season as the defined length of time

To me, at worst you should be getting a pro rate refund for your time left, plus the grace period, and then the option to renew now.

Or the club honor the length of time that you have left, then pay whatever % is left of the season.

39 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before - had a look back and couldn’t see anything.

What’s the score for season ticket holders for the 2020/21 season - do we get a streaming pass for Robins TV again? Haven’t seen any emails but sometimes these seem to go into my junk...

As someone said, if you want to watch the match online you pay £10. However you will receive match by match season ticket refunds. I received my refund for the Coventry match today  - £15.91 credited to my credit card (Adult South Stand). 

Just now, eardun said:

As someone said, if you want to watch the match online you pay £10. However you will receive match by match season ticket refunds. I received my refund for the Coventry match today  - £15.91 credited to my credit card (Adult South Stand). 

Yes, got my £6.52 back also!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Ahh, I fully understand what you are saying now

I originally thought your contract had run out

The club made a balls up from the start not having a season as the defined length of time

To me, at worst you should be getting a pro rate refund for your time left, plus the grace period, and then the option to renew now.

Or the club honor the length of time that you have left, then pay whatever % is left of the season.

Yeh, I mean I (and many others) am now in a weird situation where I pay in November for each "season". Like I say; it's £30. 

My current sub will run and be honoured. It's just the renewal that's gone up by 27%.

For those asking about VPNs. I use ExpressVPN, very good generally. You get a bit of trouble sometimes when iPlayer or Sky catch up in the arms race but generally it works.

• Admin
1 hour ago, eardun said:

I received my refund for the Coventry match today  - £15.91 credited to my credit card (Adult South Stand). 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, got my £6.52 back also!

Interesting, I had assumed the amounts we were getting were the figures in brackets below, as that was the pro rata price per game 

city_2021_seasoncards_pricinggrid_webstory.jpg

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting, I had assumed the amounts we were getting were the figures in brackets below, as that was the pro rata price per game 

city_2021_seasoncards_pricinggrid_webstory.jpg

£366 divided by 23 is £15.91 which is what I have received (£16 on that chart will have been rounding)

Edit: the footnote under the chart actually says it was rounded 

2 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Cheers Dave. BTW how the hell do you manage to post so much on so many platforms, don't know how you do it mate. Are you like Maggie Thatch and only require 4hrs sleep a night hahaaa?!?!

I’m out of contract at the mo’....so have a fair bit of spare time.

30 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Yes, just the annual subscription on offer which is £140 which, to be fair, is still very decent value 

Cheaper than the previous £5 per game. Thinking of going for this option via vpn........ Anyone else tried this ?

Archived