Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Robins TV Queries (Merged)

6 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I don’t expect to be watching tonight, as usual there is no proper service from the club! Selecting Packages on the Bristol sport site does not give any option for watching tonight’s game, Stoke stream, annual passes and audio only £2.50 offered for tonight! 
Spent an hour on hold to support only to be given the wrong email address for streamamg.com so no help there at all.

have reset ALL my devices but still not achieved anything

When is OUR club going to start showing all its supporters and fans the respect they deserve?

(they have still not refunded prepaid parking from last season or responded to any emails)

Sign in to your account, it’s the top option upon selecting packages. 

9 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I don’t expect to be watching tonight, as usual there is no proper service from the club! Selecting Packages on the Bristol sport site does not give any option for watching tonight’s game, Stoke stream, annual passes and audio only £2.50 offered for tonight! 
Spent an hour on hold to support only to be given the wrong email address for streamamg.com so no help there at all.

have reset ALL my devices but still not achieved anything

When is OUR club going to start showing all its supporters and fans the respect they deserve?

(they have still not refunded prepaid parking from last season or responded to any emails)

It's the first option on the website...

image.png

I'll have to wait until my PC will be upgraded to Windows 10...so I can't do tests right now. 

A question: I read that the audio feed is taken from Radio Bristol. Does it mean that the commentary is different from the Robins TV one and cover other matches too (ex: Rovers)?

Edited by Dan Robin
32 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I am using truespeed fibre optic, seeing the VPN suggestion I turned it back on, but set location to London and it worked! Paid my £10!

Hiya, bit off subject but I'm on Truespeed and have been unable to access BBC sport or news sites iPlayer etc on my PC for months now. I don't have a VPN but my ISP is showing UK - have you had any issues at all?

33 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Hiya, bit off subject but I'm on Truespeed and have been unable to access BBC sport or news sites iPlayer etc on my PC for months now. I don't have a VPN but my ISP is showing UK - have you had any issues at all?

Not sure what true speed is but I know iplayer blocks vpn connections purporting to be uk based. Do you have auto vpn as soon as you use it? 

5 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Not sure what true speed is but I know iplayer blocks vpn connections purporting to be uk based. Do you have auto vpn as soon as you use it? 

Thanks for reply, Truespeed is just the broadband provider, I don't have a VPN at all, the BBC sites seem to only work for a UK ISP which I am on, I've been going around in circles for months between Truespeed and the BBC and no one seems to have a fix.

47 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Some but I blamed my VPN! Fairly new with Truespeed but some sites do seem to have trouble connecting

1 hour ago, Redstart said:

Thanks for reply, Truespeed is just the broadband provider, I don't have a VPN at all, the BBC sites seem to only work for a UK ISP which I am on, I've been going around in circles for months between Truespeed and the BBC and no one seems to have a fix.

Yeah that’s weird and must be a bit annoying! Just googled them as I’d never heard of them, I see they’re based in Bath! No wonder they’re rubbish 

2 hours ago, Redstart said:

Sounds like TrueSpeed's IP ranges are either currently allocated and registered as being outside the UK or they've previously been used outside the UK and some geo-detection services are using outdated information.

if I can see the pre-match coverage have I got access?

My coverage from last year appears to have just rolled over if so, or is it just a tease and about to cut off?

2 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Opened the site, no screen asking me to pay .... I seem to be straight in for free?

Same