IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

9 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

MacBook. Tried on safari, Firefox and chrome, same issue on all. 

Yep I have the correct supporter ID linked to my BS account. 

When I log in to robins TV it says I’m not logged in even after the login button changes to logout. Bizarre. 

64b65dfeecc8c035f4d778e3625103eb.jpg

Don’t get me wrong I know tech can be flaky, but this is just so typically BCFC. Nothings ever easy. 

As soon as I got my email through I said to myself, right, how long is this gonna take to sort out when nothing works....imagine my shock!

Yep.

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

So, I’ve entered my code and nothing happens. Like, nothing. 

Yep.

3 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Are you abroad or using a VPN? Overseas cost is £5, it's £10 for those of us based in the UK.

I guess it’s picking up my VPN.  Interesting if that’s the case.  Purchasing through the non uk route will save £5.  Given its broadcast to all I’m guessing you wont need a VPN to watch.

20 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

MacBook. Tried on safari, Firefox and chrome, same issue on all. 

Yep I have the correct supporter ID linked to my BS account. 

When I log in to robins TV it says I’m not logged in even after the login button changes to logout. Bizarre. 

64b65dfeecc8c035f4d778e3625103eb.jpg

Don’t get me wrong I know tech can be flaky, but this is just so typically BCFC. Nothings ever easy. 

As soon as I got my email through I said to myself, right, how long is this gonna take to sort out when nothing works....imagine my shock!

I always get an issue logging in to bristol sport. It never seems to acknowledge I'm logged in til i manually refresh a browser. Something doesn't seem to fire quite right! Try F5 ing it!

Archived