IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, General Zod said:

I guess it’s picking up my VPN.  Interesting if that’s the case.  Purchasing through the non uk route will save £5.  Given its broadcast to all I’m guessing you wont need a VPN to watch.

I'd have thought you probably would need to use the VPN to watch - especially if it says you have an overseas/international match pass. 

8 minutes ago, General Zod said:

I guess it’s picking up my VPN.  Interesting if that’s the case.  Purchasing through the non uk route will save £5.  Given its broadcast to all I’m guessing you wont need a VPN to watch.

If you purchase using the overseas option, you'll need to still have your VPN on to watch. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'd have thought you probably would need to use the VPN to watch - especially if it says you have an overseas/international match pass. 

Maybe.  I don’t think it was needed for the midweek games earlier this season but could be wrong.  Either way I guess you have a choice of £5 or £10 for the same game if money is tight

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Is this supposed to be really easy to follow?

I click on robins tv and it suggests I subscribe to either video or audio pass?

Yeah basically just follow step by step. Pm me if you want and you can ring me and i will talk you through it? Confused me a bit but i got there in the end

Archived