IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

I *hope* that this will be rectified in time for Saturday - they risked a lot of goodwill with the way that they presented the options, if the platform is not stable enough with enough resources to cope with every single one of us, there will be a lot of people demanding back £10 for every stream which doesn't work...as a minimum. They know how many of us have codes, they need to make darn sure that the system can cope with that number of connections

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

On the app, press the red button in the corner for live stream, screen goes black then comes back to this screen and it tells me I have no subscriptions.

do we have IT support on here?

1EEE7B4E-0557-4E2A-84A5-EB09F91DBB57.jpeg

That kept happening to me but trial and error got me there. Same as above pm me and i can talk you through it

Highlights from Southampton, still with shocking sound quality which doesn't match the imagine. 

Some bloke walking his dog and some Doris who is threatening to present an hours worth of pre match coverage. 

If this is the offering then those who took the refund are the clear winners here!

Yep same as me

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

On the app, press the red button in the corner for live stream, screen goes black then comes back to this screen and it tells me I have no subscriptions.

do we have IT support on here?

1EEE7B4E-0557-4E2A-84A5-EB09F91DBB57.jpeg

Yep same as me bloody shite.

4 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

If you purchase using the overseas option, you'll need to still have your VPN on to watch. 

I’m not sure if that’s the case.  I can watch the test program with no VPN.  I’m not sure the technology is that clever. Doesn’t make much difference either way though.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Highlights from Southampton, still with shocking sound quality which doesn't match the imagine. 

Some bloke walking his dog and some Doris who is threatening to present an hours worth of pre match coverage. 

If this is the offering then those who took the refund are the clear winners here!

Its a test event... what were you expecting?

Yes, I'm either getting "502 Bad Gateway" or "Error establishing a database connection". Tried with Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

I've used it, largely without issue, as an overseas fan for the past three seasons so hopefully this is teething problems with wider availability. Don't want to be faffing about Saturday morning five minutes before kickoff trying to get this up and running.

Just now, ralphindevon said:

Tried everything on every device,  just get Bad Gateway,  what the **** is that? 

Why is it always so complicated where none of the rest of my online life is?

Because Bristol City. 

I’ll throw it out there @JerrySLO - nothing personal but based on past dealings with the club I have absolutely no faith that anyone will solve whatever glitch in the matrix is causing my (and others) issue regarding duplicate accounts - so what’s the procedure for a refund if we get to 2pm on Sat and it’s not sorted?

I ‘donated’ the refund I was due on the proviso that I could watch 9 games live, what’s the score if and when that turns out not to be the case?

14 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Can I use the browser on my lg tv?

I have been trying that but can't get past the login page because itwants me to use Captcha, but the Captcha box isn't displaying properly so I can't prove I am not a robot. How existential is that?

Archived