IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This test is not live. 

It's a crappy 5 minute pre recorded effort that tells us very little.

But that's all you need. The idea was to show it was working for you, you get that and you're away.

Sadly seems like plenty of us can't get that, and I can't even get on the page.

16 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Is this supposed to be really easy to follow?

I click on robins tv and it suggests I subscribe to either video or audio pass?

I went to ‘packages’ and then there were options to pay for one match or further down to put in a voucher code. Took a dozen attempts for me to connect though - and then another dozen to actually be able to watch anything. 

7 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Tried everything on every device,  just get Bad Gateway,  what the **** is that? 

Why is it always so complicated where none of the rest of my online life is?

I’m getting that now.

5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Blimey. You lot need to chill out. It’s a bloody test event.  If they didn’t test it you’d be moaning 

Yes the idea is to test that it works, and it doesn’t, on a multitude of levels. It’s only been active a few hours and there are already a whole host of different issues being experienced. 

Everything about the last couple of weeks, from the (lack of) communication, last club In the league to advise on refunds, then shitty emails from Lord Silverspoon followed up by a half arsed ‘apology’, it’s absolute dogshit all round. 

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

But that's all you need. The idea was to show it was working for you, you get that and you're away.

Sadly seems like plenty of us can't get that, and I can't even get on the page.

So based on this, we (well, the app owners) have got some major defects around the load test, haven't conducted route to live and there are a number of minor detects in terms of audio/picture sync.

Would I be confident to make a go/no go decision on this as it stands? Yes. But it would be 'no go'.

Seems like a lot more work to be done, and I was one of the lucky ones who got it working.

Archived