IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Check your browser is up to date.  Is this on chrome or via App?

Did you try your Samsung TV?

My dad just got it working on a recent Sony Bravia 4k tv (bought one last 2 years).

Safari has never worked for me, in fact the old FAQS used to say to use Chrome.

Good news though.

All upto date & tried chrome, app & my Samsung Q tv. None worked & have received different error type messages. So decided to send my details to my brother who has successfully logged in through his own code etc to try my information, but didn’t work. Have now emailed City tv support & am awaiting a reply. COYR 

14 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

All upto date & tried chrome, app & my Samsung Q tv. None worked & have received different error type messages. So decided to send my details to my brother who has successfully logged in through his own code etc to try my information, but didn’t work. Have now emailed City tv support & am awaiting a reply. COYR 

Good luck, been waiting since yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Well, seeing as you asked, she decided to follow me on Twitter this morning....I think it’s her doing the chasing ???

Seeing as you’ve now linked your free code to your account, all you should need to do is login on your laptop and it will recognise you are a free streamer!

If I’m being honest, iPad Pro using usbc / hdmi dongle and then hdmi to tv.  Seemed better than MacBook Pro using sane method.  No idea why, and less of a faff....although I extended desktop rather than mirror.

I will probably start off using the tv internet browser on Saturday with iPad at the ready as back up.

Cheers Mate

I had to uninstall the city app on my phone and download it again but now I have got it working , 

The bit that confused me was that you can't use the code they gave us on the app you need to log in on the normal webpage enter the code and then go back to the app and it works, bit of a strange way of doing things but this is city :laugh:

I got my voucher code after choosing option 1) on the ST refund, and it was accepted. Stream works, and its also saying my subscription (from the voucher code) is active until June 2021. Does this mean ill get free away games next season. Im sure this wasnt intended but is it a glitch ?

Anyone else see it? Screenshot below

Capture.PNG

Managed to redeem my code on the iPad but somehow it took me back out! Tried to put it in again and it said this voucher has already been used...

Guess I’m in then? Still waiting for my laptop to finish updating so I can do this test in time!

35 minutes ago, One Team said:

So I had a reply from the tech support guys to "logout and login again" which I did and now get this message:

{"status":"error","message":"Invalid customer"}

Anyone else getting that one? Obviously I've gone back to them.....

I was getting the 'Multiple Accounts ' error until I removed a friend in the 'Manage Your Relationships' page.  Now I get the Invalid Customer error.

In fact, now I cannot log into Bristol Sport at all, it seems to have crashed?

This is a massive farce - now getting:

{"status":"error","message":"Could not verify and extract claims for sportsalliancejwtv2 token"}

Honestly I'm not even sure I want to watch the matches that much.  To think we could be Prem League next year and this is what we face.

3 hours ago, YorksRed said:

It’s finally started working on my laptop.  I found that logging out of RobinsTV, closing it and then reopening the city homepage and logging in there before then going to RobinsTV seemed to do the trick.

Yep, suggested this to quite a few people, I think it helps to log out of everything then log back in to the BCFC website first....seem to clear some form of blockage.

2 hours ago, MurrayLives said:

Does anyone know if you can log on to the same email account and watch in two different locations?

Yep, did it on 3 earlier ?

2 hours ago, Simon79 said:

As above, log out of everything, even uninstall the app if need be.

Seems as though they’re doing another sort of test run tonight, I’m just getting a red loading circle now. 

Working, both times I’ve got it to work, I logged into the city website before clicking on robins TV. Think Dave Fevs mentioned it as well!

Archived