IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

2 hours ago, One Team said:

So I had a reply from the tech support guys to "logout and login again" which I did and now get this message:

{"status":"error","message":"Invalid customer"}

Anyone else getting that one? Obviously I've gone back to them.....

exactly the same. 

2 hours ago, Yozzarian said:

I was getting the 'Multiple Accounts ' error until I removed a friend in the 'Manage Your Relationships' page.  Now I get the Invalid Customer error.

In fact, now I cannot log into Bristol Sport at all, it seems to have crashed?

This is a massive farce - now getting:

{"status":"error","message":"Could not verify and extract claims for sportsalliancejwtv2 token"}

Honestly I'm not even sure I want to watch the matches that much.  To think we could be Prem League next year and this is what we face.

I now get that error myself after logging out and trying again! 

1 minute ago, James54De said:

exactly the same. 

Well at least there is a few of us in this position so they must be well aware of it by now. 

5 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Nope - that;s you for the rest of the season from what I've seen 

Thanks, I have emailed the club for help now as it did work at first but now says "The voucher code has already been used" hence I wondered if we got new ones for each game

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Got Mac, iPhone, iPad and TV all working together. ???

I got it working on my laptop last night but now can't get it on any other device, it says, code already used. I've logged out of apps and websites, logged back in but keep getting that message 

54 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I got it working on my laptop last night but now can't get it on any other device, it says, code already used. I've logged out of apps and websites, logged back in but keep getting that message 

Is it still working on your laptop?

Check apps are latest versions???

Morning all,

I was also receiving the multiple accounts error as well as

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email (email address removed) or third party ID ajkMwZRiHUeRDGEKGKOzbA"}

over the past few days. I haven't emailed anyone or contacted Jerry, but I tried again last night after logging out of all devices and then back in to each one by one and they all worked (Thanks @Davefevs). So it would seem that they have managed to fix these issues?

Bizarrely @Davefevs I haven't been able to get mine working on my Samsung TV as you have, although that does not surprise me. I've been able to screen mirror from my Samsung tablet and phone to my Samsung TV but I'm going to say I will doubt this will work come Saturday.

Thanks @Lew - T for confirming it works on PS4. I'll try this on tonight's test, as I'm keen to have it full screen so I can put SSN on my tablet and use my phone to What's App people.

33 minutes ago, PhilC said:

Morning all,

I was also receiving the multiple accounts error as well as

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email (email address removed) or third party ID ajkMwZRiHUeRDGEKGKOzbA"}

over the past few days. I haven't emailed anyone or contacted Jerry, but I tried again last night after logging out of all devices and then back in to each one by one and they all worked (Thanks @Davefevs). So it would seem that they have managed to fix these issues?

Bizarrely @Davefevs I haven't been able to get mine working on my Samsung TV as you have, although that does not surprise me. I've been able to screen mirror from my Samsung tablet and phone to my Samsung TV but I'm going to say I will doubt this will work come Saturday.

Thanks @Lew - T for confirming it works on PS4. I'll try this on tonight's test, as I'm keen to have it full screen so I can put SSN on my tablet and use my phone to What's App people.

A friend of mine was having issues logging in, her son did it straight away with his PS4 so good luck.

Just got a cable delivered ( got to love next day delivery on Amazon ), and after a few sound issues, I look to be set for Saturday. I think I will log in for the Pre-match just to try and beat the rush. Have to say, I've tried Mirroring from my Mac before and the lag was terrible and the sound would only work from the Mac, which meant a really crap sync . Got the Thunder/HDMI cable and after I sorted the sound, it looks pretty much like a TV program should. Thanks @Davefevs for the cable info.

I've tried for hours to log onto mine and my Dads account during, and outside of, the streams. Separate email addresses, logging out of everything, clearing cookies, newest version of chrome/firefox/IE, using two different laptops and nothing. Emailed support and got a one sentence reply to try and log in and out again. I cant tell you how frustrating that is. Replied to that with the latest error message and no answer.

Tried again this morning and now have a new error message on mine. Sent another chase email copying in the SLO and supporter services. If anyone has managed to get a response that sorted either of these codes please let me know! ?

Dads - {"status":"error","message":"Invalid customer"}

Mine - {"status":"error","message":"Could not verify and extract claims for sportsalliancejwtv2 token"}

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Is it still working on your laptop?

Check apps are latest versions???

Thanks for the support that you have provided to people on here.

In due course I’d be interested in which of the multiple options that you have tested gives the best results in terms of picture quality etc.  I have a feeling that this way of watching games is likely to be carried over after the end of this season so it would be good to know.

2 hours ago, Maldini said:

I've tried for hours to log onto mine and my Dads account during, and outside of, the streams. Separate email addresses, logging out of everything, clearing cookies, newest version of chrome/firefox/IE, using two different laptops and nothing. Emailed support and got a one sentence reply to try and log in and out again. I cant tell you how frustrating that is. Replied to that with the latest error message and no answer.

Tried again this morning and now have a new error message on mine. Sent another chase email copying in the SLO and supporter services. If anyone has managed to get a response that sorted either of these codes please let me know! ?

Dads - {"status":"error","message":"Invalid customer"}

Mine - {"status":"error","message":"Could not verify and extract claims for sportsalliancejwtv2 token"}

Now been cut off by supporter services after being on hold for an hour. Have tweeted SLO.

AMG support replied saying to create a new account with the same email, which leads to this error.

Errors:

• A Bristol Sport Account registered to that email address already exists.

Can anyone help. Could I create brand new accounts not linked to the season tickets and then try and use the code with them?

2 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

You need to email support

They email you a link to click on then it works 

I emailed them yesterday but since awaiting their reply, I tried the browser on the PS and got straight through without any issues??

25 minutes ago, Maldini said:

Now been cut off by supporter services after being on hold for an hour. Have tweeted SLO.

AMG support replied saying to create a new account with the same email, which leads to this error.

Errors:

• A Bristol Sport Account registered to that email address already exists.

Can anyone help. Could I create brand new accounts not linked to the season tickets and then try and use the code with them?

I've managed to redeem my vouchers now and have asked Jerry for the time of today's test. 

To fix mine I had to create brand new Bristol Sport accounts for my Dad and me - not linked to our season tickets, using brand new email addresses. The voucher can be applied to ANY account.

I created new gmail accounts just because chrome browser is suggested. The vouchers were then redeemed 'successfully'.

Just waiting for the test now!

58 minutes ago, YorksRed said:

Thanks for the support that you have provided to people on here.

In due course I’d be interested in which of the multiple options that you have tested gives the best results in terms of picture quality etc.  I have a feeling that this way of watching games is likely to be carried over after the end of this season so it would be good to know.

From a picture point of view, all were pretty much of a muchness.

• TV using inbuilt internet browser ✅
  • Mac using hdmi cable ✅
  • iPad using hdmi cable ✅
  • Mac using inbuilt mirror to tv ✅ but mouse / trackpad use very juddery ✴️ (picture quality was fine, just onerous to navigate your cursor
  • iPhone to tv using mirror screen ✅
  • iPad to tv using mirror screen ✅

In terms of Saturday, I will go with the tv browser as my 1st option, followed by iPad with hdmi as my back up.

5 minutes ago, Maldini said:

I've managed to redeem my vouchers now and have asked Jerry for the time of today's test. 

To fix mine I had to create brand new Bristol Sport accounts for my Dad and me - not linked to our season tickets, using brand new email addresses. The voucher can be applied to ANY account.

I created new gmail accounts just because chrome browser is suggested. The vouchers were then redeemed 'successfully'.

Just waiting for the test now!

There is a video showing now

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

There is a video showing now

I've logged out and in again using my new account I successfully redeemed my voucher but cant see any video.

Just 'The user has no active subscription.' When I click on view packages I get take to the redeem voucher screen again. 

4 minutes ago, Maldini said:

I've logged out and in again using my new account I successfully redeemed my voucher but cant see any video.

Just 'The user has no active subscription.' When I click on view packages I get take to the redeem voucher screen again. 

Pc or Mac or app?

3 minutes ago, Maldini said:

Used chrome to redeem the vouchers. Logged out and in again and it doesn't work. 

Can you just do a quick check that there are no chrome updates to install?  I’m on Mac so don’t know pc latest version

Archived