IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

59 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

I noticed a strange thing: when I login from RobinsTV Page and I return to the OS homepage, I must do login again, whereas if I go to the Bristol Sports Page, login is OK (like in the RobinsTV Page): maybe a disjunction between the sites?

Then, the FAQs don't say what I have to do to listen to the audio commentary: clicking Listen Live on the RobinsTV page or entering the matchday page's on the OS and click on ''watch'' (obviously expecting only the audio feed)? Uhm... ?

Well, I hope it will work, one way or another... ?

The login in status shown on the main site and the robinstv page do not necessarily always reflect your actual login status. Refreshing sometimes helps. It has always seemed badly designed to me. You can always clear cookies and restart the browser if desperate.

1 hour ago, jrt55555 said:

Sorry I suspect this has been covered somewhere on the thread already, but anyone know if Robins TV works via a PS4? If so, just via it’s standard web browser?

Yes mate. Look at the last page if you’re struggling??

Didn't take long for the problems to start. Tried logging in today and although my account states that I have subscription until December 2020, it will not let me listen to the game. I keep getting sent back to the Buy options for the game.

1 minute ago, Im_over_ere said:

Didn't take long for the problems to start. Tried logging in today and although my account states that I have subscription until December 2020, it will not let me listen to the game. I keep getting sent back to the Buy options for the game.

Are you using the app? If so, try in your web browser instead. 

2 minutes ago, Im_over_ere said:

I had that they it took me to watch game and is working

Archived