IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

Bristol Rob

On 24/06/2020 at 13:19, SuperRed said:

The whole thing was so cosy, from those two happy clappers who dare say anything critical or don’t have the football insight to be able to, to Gary Johnson as the pundit who won’t criticise Lee, and then Lisa Knight’s PR spin. 

Commentary was absolute drivel, no tactical insight and one-eyed optimism throughout. At least get a player in as co-commentator. 

Just trying to get in to watch or even listen on Robins tv and after logging in it tells me 'the user does not have sufficient entitlements'.  When I go to My Account it shows my monthly payment for June has been collected and also shows the due date in July.  All worked fine (sadly) for the Blackburn game but today is a real mystery.  I don't have sky unfortunately and the only bar in the village is likely to have repeats of bull fighting on at midday.  Anyone got an idea of what I might be doing wrong please?  COYR

6 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Just trying to get in to watch or even listen on Robins tv and after logging in it tells me 'the user does not have sufficient entitlements'.  When I go to My Account it shows my monthly payment for June has been collected and also shows the due date in July.  All worked fine (sadly) for the Blackburn game but today is a real mystery.  I don't have sky unfortunately and the only bar in the village is likely to have repeats of bull fighting on at midday.  Anyone got an idea of what I might be doing wrong please?  COYR

No live stream on Robins TV for non season ticket holders as game is in Sky.

Try www.hesgoal.com nearer kick off.

Failing that, enjoy the bull fighting!

2 hours ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Yea, I just bought the commentary for the game (only £2.50) and its saying the same thing. So that appears to of been a waste. 

3 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

Out of sync. Audio drop outs. Blocking and freezing. Digital break up. Must improve. 

*Note* Not talking out our defence. 

I’ve not had a dropout tonight or V Blackburn.

Im watching on TV internet channel (Samsung).

Joe watching in bedroom on iPad whilst playing xbox.

Could be bandwidths at your end.

19 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but I thought Robins TV was ten quid a match. I've just come onto the website expecting to log on and pay and it's just started when I log on. Should that have happened? Am I now subscribed by mistake by paying once? Has something gone a bit wrong? 

Interesting. Thought I'd give it a go after reading your post and the exact same for me. Except I wasn't planning on paying a tenner tonight. Hopefully just a glitchy freebie ?

41 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but I thought Robins TV was ten quid a match. I've just come onto the website expecting to log on and pay and it's just started when I log on. Should that have happened? Am I now subscribed by mistake by paying once? Has something gone a bit wrong? 

Same, haven’t had a notification of payment - think I used PayPal last time

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve not had a dropout tonight or V Blackburn.

Im watching on TV internet channel (Samsung).

Joe watching in bedroom on iPad whilst playing xbox.

Could be bandwidths at your end.

It was my video card in my PC. I have knocked Robins TV in the past. But it has been excellent this season. 

I have ordered a chrome cast 

Cheers 

Just now, phantom said:

Assume that there wasn't an option to auto renew or tick to not auto renew?

Don't think so. Trying to work that out but I clicked on my account and it only said I had paid for the Blackburn game. If the site charges me then that's fine because I intended to pay anyway but it would be a bit of a worry if I've accidentally subscribed without realising!

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I went to watch on the Playstation whereas I watched Blackburn on the laptop, went on the site pressed watch live and it came straight on for me without logging in

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Think you have to use some other app as you cannot cast directly.  Someone will be along to explain.

3 hours ago, ciderinacan1919 said:

How best to cast to chrome cast? (If at all possible)

It worked really well tonight for me using Chrome cast.

As Raymondo used to say.."This is what you do".

Make sure your TV/Projector is ready for the Chromecast feed. You should see a change of still pictures every few seconds.

Get the video feed on your laptop.

Instead of using the chromecast icon broadcasters and YouTube provide, make sure your cursor is hovering on the picture...

Right hand click on your mouse etc, and a pop up will appear on laptop. Select Cast. The name of your chrome cast will then appear. Click on it. After a few seconds  the video including sound will now on your TV.

Chrome's works brilliantly if you plug it into an AVR receiver should you have a projector/tv and want to get audio through your speakers etc.. 

NB my laptop issued another pop up. When I selected Chrome cast it asked if I wanted to have video for other source and not on laptop at same time. I selected this option but after 5 mins of nothing on laptop screen, it switched off! I didn't select that option at second time of asking!

On 24/06/2020 at 14:11, Davefevs said:

I’ve been told you should be able to pause for two hours.

Gonna have to question your source Fevs ?
You can definitely pause it. But once you unpause, it goes back to the live shot!! 

Anyway, I managed to watch it, inspite of the early kick off - though it created huge issues in the house!! 
So, whose idea was it to have the box pop up in the bottom corner with the expert opinion. I’m happy just to hear him, I don’t need him taking up a quarter of my screen when I’m trying to watch the game!! Jeez. 

28 minutes ago, Harry said:

Gonna have to question your source Fevs ?
You can definitely pause it. But once you unpause, it goes back to the live shot!! 

Anyway, I managed to watch it, inspite of the early kick off - though it created huge issues in the house!! 
So, whose idea was it to have the box pop up in the bottom corner with the expert opinion. I’m happy just to hear him, I don’t need him taking up a quarter of my screen when I’m trying to watch the game!! Jeez. 

Sorry mate, came from within the club too! ☹️

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sorry mate, came from within the club too! ☹️

Ha ha. It’s ok pal. I managed to watch it, but I did test the pause function at half time. Not sure what the use of a pause function is if it just takes you back live once you unpause. Never mind. 

Archived